250 Slots [WGT] Wraeclast Guided Tours - Rebuilding From Scratch! Need Officers!

"
Good to see you back mate, I'll join.

Thanks bud, added. :)
IGN - RevsArcLight
Wraeclast Guided Tours - Recruiting Active Players
Looking for more help!
IGN - RevsArcLight
Wraeclast Guided Tours - Recruiting Active Players
hi
could I join please
in game name is maibipyro
been playing for a year or two, just refreshed my character list to prepare for the launch of the awakening but I usually get 50 ish and then try a new toon (I get bored and tired of soloing by then hence looking for guild)
Hi guys, I am new to PoE (played lot D2 and D3 and some other aRPG), lvl 25 SHadow and lvl 7 Marauder, need some exp. players to learn some stuff... Can I join guild? Tnx in advance.
Hi I came from D3 and just started POE. Wanting to find a guild to meet new friends, can I join you please?

IGN: SMACKERIAN
I'm highly interested to join your guild.
Regarding the game, i'm a lvl32 marauder (that is following the fire marauder set up) and would like to join your guild. I totally find myself and my gameplay in the open invitation you've sended out. I suppose the positions for officers are taken, incase you need help with that stuff, i've been a guildleader in various games and vice guildleader aswell. I'm always out there to help those who need it and to have a good time online, chilling, relaxing and laughing together is the way I roll.

ign = Time_to_heat (or all small leters).

Gimme the heads up if you got a spot for me ^^

Cheers m8

Im trying to contact (RevsArcLight) but we might have different time zones...
Is there some one from the guild who can add me if u got a spot?

got to lvl51 meanwhile ^^
AkioxKanda is my account name IGN AzrealxKanda
Same i'd love an invite

IGN:
DaDeFakerPawN
ING: DisBuster
Im from Czech republic.
I play every day.
I played WoW and D3 for a long time and now I have returned to PoE.
I have played nearly 500 hours in this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info