250 Slots [WGT] Wraeclast Guided Tours - Rebuilding From Scratch! Need Officers!

Hello, my name is Rev, owner of the once max member guild 'Wraeclast Guided Tours.' After a 4 month hiatus of both myself and my officers, I am ready to once again pursue the task of creating a friendly environment for casual - semi hardcore players alike. In doing so, I am searching for Officers to once again help me undertake the task of recruiting and rebuilding this guild from the ground up. Already max slotted, with tons of guild stash space, all there is to do is begin recruiting. If you are interested, please send me a PM over the forums or in game (RevsArcLight), and we may discuss the requirements and see if you are a good fit for the job! I have below, all of the old guild information.

-------------------------------------------
WELCOME TO WRAECLAST GUIDED TOURS!
-------------------------------------------

Hello all, my name is Rev, and I am the owner of WGT. Wreaclast Guided Tours is looking for all levels of experienced players that will focus on all aspects of the game, but prioritize helping new players get their start in the somewhat complicated world of Wraeclast. We have frequent events such as map groups, master daily farming rotations, and guild races.

This guild will be cemented as an open place for newer/casual players to level, and eventually, map together. We will also be present in the new leagues, organizing groups and helping each other.

We have many stash tabs for players filled with items to make the leveling process easier. The Guild Stash information can be found below, but ranges from any type of gem to uniques.

Voice chat server and guild website are live!

RaidCall: Wraeclast Guided Tours

-----------------
WE WANT YOU!!
-----------------

If you are interested, feel free to add myself "RevsArcLight" or an officer (listed below) and we will answer any questions you may have.

Guidelines:
1. Active: Players who do not log on for 10 days without prior notice, will be kicked.
2. Friendly: We only recruit friendly players who like working with others.
3. Mature: In game guild chat is family friendly and PG13. RaidCall is for the sailors.

MEMBER RECRUITMENT:

Interested in joining WGT? Simply message myself or an officer in game for an invite!

We only ask that you sign up on the guild website at your own convenience.

OFFICER RECRUITMENT:

In dire of need of Officers! Contact RevsArcLight for more information!

OFFICERS IGN's:
For Questions/Comments/Invite

RevsArcLight

--------------
GUILD STASH
--------------

My Officers and I will be doing our best to keep the guild stash well stocked for all of our members. Regular members cannot withdraw or deposit (with the exception of the donations tab) any items. If you see something you want, simply ask myself or an Officer and we will retrieve it for you. This will cut down on item ninjas, but also help keep the stash organized.

We expect that you either return the item if you find an upgrade, or donate to the guild via the DONATIONS tab if you plan to keep the items you receive from guild stash. This Give and Take method will help keep us well supplied.

---------------
HALL OF FAME
---------------

Event 1: PoE Point Drive Winner: Vonpoppm

Event 2: Two Week Standard Guild Race Winner: WGT_Rev

--------------------
ADMISSION STATUS
--------------------

Members: /250
Waiting List:

Kicked Inactives:

IGN - RevsArcLight
Wraeclast Guided Tours - Recruiting Active Players
Last edited by WGT_Rev on Apr 22, 2015, 6:36:05 PM
Last bumped on May 14, 2016, 7:44:08 AM
IGN: BurrBerryTims/ MuckCabbage

Time Zone: Central

How long have you played PoE: Few years now

How many hours a day do you tend to play? Got a new job but usually still on a good 4-5 hours a day

Do you have a stream? Indeed Twitch.tv/zombiecity317

Past guild history: Was in DOMI for a bit but inactive chunk of the bunch so figured Id move on..

Describe any past leadership experience: Been a officer for many D2 guilds.. Had my own guild on WoW vanilla.. Nothing super special by any means..
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Last edited by Zombiecity317 on Jul 16, 2014, 2:50:09 PM
Thanks BurrBerryTims, Ill talk to you in game!
IGN - RevsArcLight
Hey I would be interested in joining, newer player here. My highest level is 32.

Nice name btw, ours is close.
Thanks SInisterRev I will add you in game!

And yes they are close, weird lol
IGN - RevsArcLight
I would like to express interest in this guild. My highest level character is 63 at the time I've posted this, but I'm still relatively inexperienced in regards to things like map crafting, the economy of the game (for the purpose of getting better items from other players) and so on.

I have some items I'd also be willing to contribute some items for the purpose of helping others. (Think of it as passing the good deeds along as I've also benefited from other people's generous nature on the way to leveling to the point I am now.) That said, I could always use some better items when they come along. =P

At present, I'd prefer to just have a member's role since my semi-inexperience with the finer workings of the game makes me feel a bit insecure about being an officer beyond the simple stuff like partying, explaining basic gem combos or so on.

Character name is Grevich and I've already added you to my friend list WGT_REV, for the purpose of you being able to catch me online with ease.
I would like to join this guild. I'm a lvl 23 Shadow. Very new to the game but eager to lvl and participate. I've added you in game as a friend but dont even know how to send a message (lol).

The time I play is between 5-10 EST.

Thanks for your time.
Standard League Guild
Last edited by Chemosk on Jul 17, 2014, 1:31:49 PM
"
Menarker wrote:
I would like to express interest in this guild. My highest level character is 63 at the time I've posted this, but I'm still relatively inexperienced in regards to things like map crafting, the economy of the game (for the purpose of getting better items from other players) and so on.

I have some items I'd also be willing to contribute some items for the purpose of helping others. (Think of it as passing the good deeds along as I've also benefited from other people's generous nature on the way to leveling to the point I am now.) That said, I could always use some better items when they come along. =P

At present, I'd prefer to just have a member's role since my semi-inexperience with the finer workings of the game makes me feel a bit insecure about being an officer beyond the simple stuff like partying, explaining basic gem combos or so on.

Character name is Grevich and I've already added you to my friend list WGT_REV, for the purpose of you being able to catch me online with ease.

Messaged you in game!
IGN - RevsArcLight
"
Chemosk wrote:
Hi, i'm interested as well in your guild, I've personally debated trying to put something like this together; but with kids and work I've had little time to do it. I'm looking for a group that races, and moves to the new leagues upon release.

Current Character is in the One Month league, 72 Shadow

IGN Chemosk/Chemosk

Time Zone: Central

How long have you played PoE: On and off for about a year

I'm a teacher and a dad, so during the summer alot, during the school year a couple of hours a week.

Do you have a stream? Negative on the stream.

Past guild history: Not in POE

Describe any past leadership experience: Old guy gamer, i've played just about everything you can imagine. Also i'm a teacher by trade, so i usually can explain things very well. =)

Cheers

Spoke with you in game!
IGN - RevsArcLight

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info