Gorge Clear speeds records

"
zzang wrote:
"
1:49 | Akamus_OPus_Maximus | Low-life Spectral Throw | 100 | Video | Verify | 8

- no faster attacks with whirling blades :-D
- RF inspired by Fyndel

pls dont use music in the video as youtube will block it in a lot of countries.

kk sorry, will do next time.
"
"
muir wrote:
"

- RF inspired by Fyndel

I guess dying in the run isn't against the rules...

If I knew it I would just take dispels bleeding flask ... I just did it for fun :D

Really I'm just bitter I can't do that shit (RF) :<
@BeerPact
"
zzang wrote:
"

- RF inspired by Fyndel

pls dont use music in the video as youtube will block it in a lot of countries.

actually there is only one country that get those youtube music vid block right? :>
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
updated
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
this isn't the most "serious" submission, but I thought some people might appreciate it nonetheless. I ran through a goatmen gorge with my elemental dominator (low-life dom blow). I really love maps with leapers/flickerers because once you get going, they do all the work and you just run through. There was snapshotting involved, but only to let me run purity of fire/lightning. I could instead use prism guardian to lose some ES and purity of fire/light and the clear speed would be the same, just wouldn't be quite as tanky (which is irrelevant on this map).

2:30 (gets pretty funny around 1:00)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_WRtp-jWeE&feature=youtu.be

edit: should also say I forgot to show my level but I'm level 91.
IGN: Jihokinetic
Last edited by Jihoko on Jul 21, 2014, 7:53:13 PM
"
Jihoko wrote:
this isn't the most "serious" submission, but I thought some people might appreciate it nonetheless. I ran through a goatmen gorge with my elemental dominator (low-life dom blow). I really love maps with leapers/flickerers because once you get going, they do all the work and you just run through. There was snapshotting involved, but only to let me run purity of fire/lightning. I could instead use prism guardian to lose some ES and purity of fire/light and the clear speed would be the same, just wouldn't be quite as tanky (which is irrelevant on this map).

Holy fuck hahahha

Have you ever done this on the apex or abyss?
@BeerPact
Wish I was home to contribute, not home for 3w QQ
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Jihoko wrote:

nice one :)
IGN TylordRampage
"
Spysong192 wrote:
actually there is only one country that get those youtube music vid block right? :>

Stupid Gema...

Spoiler
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Jul 22, 2014, 12:16:30 PM
"
muir wrote:

Holy fuck hahahha

Have you ever done this on the apex or abyss?

Nah I haven't tried Atziri yet. I've been trying to think of what I can do to finish her off if my minions expire before the fight is over and can't think of much. I don't think the miscreations in her add phase would do enough, but it's possible. I *could* also just run through and see what happens... might want to wait till i hit 92, though ;).
IGN: Jihokinetic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info