Gorge Clear speeds records

You have GSC after the title for the section explaining the GCS rating. Just something very minor.
IGN: TheExiledLego
"
Jihoko wrote:
"
muir wrote:

Holy fuck hahahha

Have you ever done this on the apex or abyss?

Nah I haven't tried Atziri yet. I've been trying to think of what I can do to finish her off if my minions expire before the fight is over and can't think of much. I don't think the miscreations in her add phase would do enough, but it's possible. I *could* also just run through and see what happens... might want to wait till i hit 92, though ;).

I really jus want to see what a horde of vaal fallen do to the trio...
@BeerPact
nice builds
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Melee is taking it in the face on this one, so I wanted to share my last run. Doing some "oldschool" representing here using Melee, Flicker, Blood Magic (Keystone), and Auraless.

GSC rating: 8 | 2:42 | SciontificMethod | Disfavour Blood Flicker | Level 88 | Youtube | Verified | Cost Rating: 6

I do not currently have the build written up, but I plan to do so in the next few days. It is my mapping build, non-modified which I will be adding videos as well.

At time of submission, this is the #1 speed for players under L90, and its melee!
"
Jihoko wrote:
this isn't the most "serious" submission, but I thought some people might appreciate it nonetheless. I ran through a goatmen gorge with my elemental dominator (low-life dom blow). I really love maps with leapers/flickerers because once you get going, they do all the work and you just run through. There was snapshotting involved, but only to let me run purity of fire/lightning. I could instead use prism guardian to lose some ES and purity of fire/light and the clear speed would be the same, just wouldn't be quite as tanky (which is irrelevant on this map).

2:30 (gets pretty funny around 1:00)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_WRtp-jWeE&feature=youtu.be

edit: should also say I forgot to show my level but I'm level 91.

Please post it as the appropriate format.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
VarthDaver wrote:
Melee is taking it in the face on this one, so I wanted to share my last run. Doing some "oldschool" representing here using Melee, Flicker, Blood Magic (Keystone), and Auraless.

GSC rating: 8 | 2:42 | SciontificMethod | Disfavour Blood Flicker | Level 88 | Youtube | Verified | Cost Rating: 6

I do not currently have the build written up, but I plan to do so in the next few days. It is my mapping build, non-modified which I will be adding videos as well.

At time of submission, this is the #1 speed for players under L90, and its melee!

OoooOOOOOooO, I'm certainly curious as to what gear you're using :)

-edit- Ah, you go over in the end... yay
IGN: Sin
Last edited by Make_A_Witch_Foundation on Jul 23, 2014, 8:20:54 AM
2:10 | Hegeta | CI Crit Flicker | L90 | Youtube | Verified | 7.5

Time: 2:10
Player Name: Hegeta
Build: Ci Crit Flicker
Level: L90 Shadow
VoD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jis_K_W3qJM&list=UUttyLMBX9g6cMub36oSdfbA
Cost: ~650 Exalts

Gear
Spoiler

Edit:
First "Map setup" run was 2:30. With the item & gem improvements I was able to shave off 20 more seconds. was fun GG
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
Last edited by HegemonyTV on Jul 23, 2014, 1:15:41 PM
repost with fixed formatting (sorry skyforth, didn't realize you made us do all that fancy formatting!). It honestly wasn't meant as a serious submission though, it feels like "inhabited by x" maps should be prohibited as they can be a very good way, even for non dom-blow builds, to improve clear speed by managing pack size and density. Then again, there will be random maps that have easy/small packs so maybe that's fine. Here's your fancy formatting if it is:

2:30 | Jisciok | Build Guide | Level 91 | Youtube | Verification | Cost: 5
IGN: Jihokinetic
Last edited by Jihoko on Jul 23, 2014, 11:42:35 AM
1m 57s / FyndelStrike / Lowlife ST / lvl 83 / Video / lvl 80-90 record / the music in this one is abit strange sry about that :x
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 23, 2014, 12:38:24 PM
2m 21s / Fyndell / Lowlife ST / lvl 75 / Video / lvl 70-80 record / I was specced into reave in that video but that doesnt matter with my gear
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 23, 2014, 1:17:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info