Gorge Clear speeds records

i dont have gorge map :(

when i find one ill surely try it. Nice idea OP!
bump nice idea
"
Skyforth wrote:
To distinguish those who are rich from those who aren't as rich, I've thought of a rating system where one can relatively compare the Characters.

Cost is a number assigned out of 10, where 10 is the most expensive a build is and 1 is the cheapest a build is.

Nice, fun event, Sky.

I won't participate as I don't have a competitive bone in my body and loathe being against a clock.

But I'm interested, how exactly would you 'rate' a 100% self found Shavs-CoE-LL Wander? -_-
Casually casual.

I'll definitely have to join in on this. Time to find two maps! One for my main lolstandard dominating blow dude, one for my Glacial Hammer duelist (if for no other reason than to prove to all those people on the Build of the Week video thread that yes, it does in fact have some mad deeps).
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
To distinguish those who are rich from those who aren't as rich, I've thought of a rating system where one can relatively compare the Characters.

Cost is a number assigned out of 10, where 10 is the most expensive a build is and 1 is the cheapest a build is.

Nice, fun event, Sky.

I won't participate as I don't have a competitive bone in my body and loathe being against a clock.

But I'm interested, how exactly would you 'rate' a 100% self found Shavs-CoE-LL Wander? -_-

Well, i would base it off the gear type and tier. For example shavs is a super rare unique and thus would be valuable. It's mostly build not gear.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
What is a good video recording programm? No gimmicks, simple recording
8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
8/8 Challenges Ambush/Invasion

IGN: @Mob_Barley
I've found the easiest process is to just use Fraps, throw the ginormous video files at Youtube, and then find something to do while the video is being processed.

There are probably faster/more efficient ways, but this one is pretty easy to do.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
Sadat wrote:
What is a good video recording programm? No gimmicks, simple recording

Fraps

If using Nvidia 600+ Series GPU, Shadowplay

If using AMD no idea

You could even stream it if you have a good enough internet connection
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
~3:15 | SlamsNJams | Blood Magic Discharge | 91 | YouTube Run | I'm Ghudda | 1-2
Last edited by Ghudda on Jul 15, 2014, 10:38:59 AM
"
Skyforth wrote:
Well, i would base it off the gear type and tier. For example shavs is a super rare unique and thus would be valuable. It's mostly build not gear.

Well, that's the thing, the build is T1, Shavs, CoE, Malis, Auxium, GG wand, etc..

But being self found, in this case, lacks the crafted/mirrored jewellery, shield, well wand as well I suppose and the all important 6 link. Falls short in perfectly corrupted gems, regen to run AA, etc.

I just got that "whoa" when I saw the ranking system as I would fall in top tier expensive build but absolute bottom tier in wealthy player making that T1 build not the T1 build it usually is (still fucking good tho -_-).

Any way, that was just an aside fun question. Like I said, I won't be competing and I doubt anyone else will fit the same oddity.

:)
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info