Gorge Clear speeds records

http://strawpoll.me/2145247

VOte here
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
1m 25s / Fyndel(Fyndei my scion) / Lowlife ST / lvl 96 / Video

bääääämmmmmm sub 1:30
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Skyforth wrote:

VOte here

Don't understand, do you mean low-life spectral then using RF using more than the standard abilities or posting one passive tree then using another?

Absolutely player should post exactly what they use.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:

VOte here

Don't understand, do you mean low-life spectral then using RF using more than the standard abilities or posting one passive tree then using another?

Absolutely player should post exactly what they use.

deviating from the regular build.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
3:09 (0:16 to 3:25) | TheGrimmRanger | Ele Split Windripper | 85 | Video with verification | 5

Way better than my previous run, shaved off 39 seconds.
@TheGrimmRanger
Last edited by GrimmReber on Jul 18, 2014, 11:32:37 PM
"
GrimmReber wrote:
3:09 | TheGrimmRanger | Ele Split Windripper | 85 | Video with verification | 5

all addedddddddddd
ll st 2 stronk# but a better question

what build will still be standing after 1.2 ? :-)
I've completely run out of gorges trying to get some friggin monsters other than crabs or zombies coming out of the ground.

Here's an honorable mention... 10 remaining exactly @ 2:13 (HC)
@BeerPact
2:13 | BeerFlasks | ST CoC AB/Arc | 96 | Twitch Youtube | Verified | 7 (Hardcore)

So this deviates from the build thread a little, using purity of elements instead of tri-purities, and opens up sockets for vaal haste and faster attacks or arctic breath.

Whirling blades + faster attacks is much faster move speed but it felt sketchy as fuck, and desync prone so I decided not to use it and risk the character to something completely stupid.

So the above time is with run speed alone. Take out most of the mistakes (like attacking a rock thinking its a bear) and I think <2m is possible.

Why is there no competition in HC???
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Jul 19, 2014, 7:59:51 PM
most likely because you're the only hc player

Spoiler
lol :P
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type