Gorge Clear speeds records

"
ganjarak wrote:
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Why would it be fair to disable movement skills? People use them in real map runs, so that allowing them is a more realistic reflection of the character's true clear speed.

Because not every build uses daggers?

I have a very fast Mjolner discharger that kills mobs faster than the whirlblader BUT I can't use whirling blades because i'm using a GAVEL.

My time was also significantly slowed because I can't use fast light warp (45% inc dur in tree) and fast leap slam since I need to use a staff and don't take attack speed nodes.

The problem with your argument is that its extreme states that a person with maximum single target DPS should win.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
| 1:56:25 | WTSnewGPU | Thor's Rainbownuke | 93 | Video | Verified | 6 |
Last edited by Hizbas on Jul 17, 2014, 2:14:28 AM
"
Hizbas wrote:
| 1:56:25 | WTSnewGPU | Thor's Rainbownuke | 93 | Video | 6

that looks really fun if not for the fps spikes.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Hizbas wrote:

that looks really fun if not for the fps spikes.

Haha yeah dude super fun build. I don't even notice the fps spikes so it doesn't bother me lol. Thinking about doing this again because I know I can get an even faster time. This will do for now though I guess lol.
Last edited by Hizbas on Jul 16, 2014, 7:26:25 PM
"
Hizbas wrote:

Updating soon.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Jul 16, 2014, 11:21:20 PM
"
Hizbas wrote:

Soon gonna send a entry for the 70-80 range >:)
Real awesome!
updated
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Hizbas wrote:
| 1:56:25 | WTSnewGPU | Thor's Rainbownuke | 93 | Video | Verified | 6 |

Grats on Piscator + Bazaar map drops from boss :)
Another quality ZAP! post.
You know i find it interesting,that a while ago on thread asking our opinion for op builds(https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/949196),my list is what made the top 5 as well(excluding the aegis of course which is not about clear speed),and almost with this exact order,(just mjolner slightly surpassing kaiserin's wander,but still wander is a superior build IMO).I am copying it here:

My opinion:
Tier 1

1)Low life crit spectral throw

2)Low life crit wanders

Tier 2

1)cast on crit/mjolner

2)Aegis Aurora builds(it's a clasic,but it's a proven OP build.First lv100 on invasion was a fairly cheap aegis build+It was the FIRST melee in ALL leagues to hit level 100.Not to mention Gellig's aegis build is able to go AFK on atziri,palace dominus and creamtorium)

Tier 3

1)Crit Split Arrow/lightning arrow builds(used to be tier one,but ST,wanders,and cast on crit builds do what it does,but better,both survivability wise and clear speed)

2)CI crit melee(after VP nerf it's crap without acuity.With acuity it's still pretty powerfull,but being melee without block in a game with so much desyng/lag,makes it fairly unsafe to be higher on the
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
BTW great idea,i am finding this amazingly fun,i ll do another run using vaal grace
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info