Gorge Clear speeds records

"
Veruski wrote:
"
ganjarak wrote:
This competition is unfair.

Whirling blades is faster than any other movement skill.

Nah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io-3zOaL-0I

That video has nothing to do with anything.

No shrines allowed in the competition.

Whirling blades can only be used with daggers and 1h swords.

So again, the competition will only be fair if movement skills are not allowed alltogether.

Just flasks.
"
ganjarak wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:
"
ganjarak wrote:

Nah.

So again, the competition will only be fair if movement skills are not allowed alltogether.

Just flasks.

Erm. It's just a demonstration build.

The point is: just running can be a shitload faster than whirling blades....Even without the shrine....

It's silly to complain about movement skills.

Obviously this competition will reward some builds more than others. Are you also going to complain that low dps builds have a rough time compared to high dps builds?

*facepalm*
"
ganjarak wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:
"
ganjarak wrote:

Nah.

Just flasks.

The dedicated instance of balancing fairness in fictional video games competitions have told you guys now all the rules. Act properly.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Why would it be fair to disable movement skills? People use them in real map runs, so that allowing them is a more realistic reflection of the character's true clear speed.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Why would it be fair to disable movement skills? People use them in real map runs, so that allowing them is a more realistic reflection of the character's true clear speed.

Because not every build uses daggers?

I have a very fast Mjolner discharger that kills mobs faster than the whirlblader BUT I can't use whirling blades because i'm using a GAVEL.
"
ganjarak wrote:
"
MatrixFactor wrote:

I have a very fast Mjolner discharger that kills mobs faster than the whirlblader BUT I can't use whirling blades because i'm using a GAVEL.

So your kill speed is higher with mjolner.

... good

Except this competition is about clear speed

Now stfu plz
Last edited by LimeAndSugar on Jul 16, 2014, 3:58:15 PM
"
ganjarak wrote:
"
MatrixFactor wrote:

Options:

1) Stack shitloads of move speed

2) Lightning warp

3) Leap slam

4) Use whirling blades with swap weapon

5) Cry on forums because somebody else clears faster than you.

I've love to participate, but most of my maps are 75+ and when I went to buy some Gorges, I was dismayed to see there were only 5 available, with the cheapest being 7 chaos! Other 74's are ~4c... did this thread spike the demand for Gorge's thus increasing the price? :(
IGN: Jihokinetic
Movement skills are of course, allowed.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Movement skills are of course, allowed.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info