-- Block Blender 1.2 --

I am trying to run a blender build with dual doryani's and Molten strike as main attack. Current Skill tree is Blender. Any advice? Tooltip dps is around 21 K with hatred. Currently only running hatred and purity of fire. I am able to run it off mana as of now. I can not import gear into POE builder for some reason. Thanks for any advice.

IGN: Flickinboogers
"
skuterpie wrote:
I am trying to run a blender build with dual doryani's and Molten strike as main attack. Current Skill tree is Blender. Any advice? Tooltip dps is around 21 K with hatred. Currently only running hatred and purity of fire. I am able to run it off mana as of now. I can not import gear into POE builder for some reason. Thanks for any advice.

your tree - my gear - 30k DPS Molten Strike w/ dual Doryani's and Blood Magic, 40K with WED instead
all I know is that I don't know anything at all
Last edited by g3n3r1c on Aug 22, 2014, 11:47:07 AM
For a first character would you suggest the WoE/BoR build or Doryani one? and in your personal opinion, which skill is best for the blender build in 1.2?
What came first Mcdonalds or KFC?
"
For a first character would you suggest the WoE/BoR build or Doryani one? and in your personal opinion, which skill is best for the blender build in 1.2?

I've been testing this build and, it sounds pretty awesome.
I've tested cyclone, dual strike and molten strike.
Molten strike for sure is the best of them.
I'd suggest u to take whatever u want, either WoE or doryanis ( if u want more block, WoE i guess, more dps go for doryanis )
Last edited by leothetraveler on Aug 27, 2014, 11:01:43 PM
I am level 77 on Rampage and have a few questions. Could you just get life leach from gear instead of the Lust of Carnage Cluster? If Lust for Carnage is not needed how much HP leech on gear is needed? Also when it comes to belts would a Doryani's invitation Belt be better than a regular one (can get nice stats from masters now)?
"
BigSmelly wrote:
I am level 77 on Rampage and have a few questions. Could you just get life leach from gear instead of the Lust of Carnage Cluster? If Lust for Carnage is not needed how much HP leech on gear is needed? Also when it comes to belts would a Doryani's invitation Belt be better than a regular one (can get nice stats from masters now)?

LL on gear should be enough, pre 1.2 all i had was 2% leech from the tree, 1% from Doryani's Belt and 1% elemental from Catalyst and it was plenty.
I wanna ask if this build works without a BoR.

MyGear
Last edited by leothetraveler on Aug 29, 2014, 5:56:01 PM
"

MyGear

Without a BoR you lose 15% block chance and a built in 7L helm

You can do anything you want to do, should be fine :)
"
g3n3r1c wrote:
"

MyGear

Without a BoR you lose 15% block chance and a built in 7L helm

You can do anything you want to do, should be fine :)

With a 6L, i have lot more defenses and res, but im still missing that 15% block chance... i have like 54% block attack and 40% block spell. It would be lot better with a BoR, i guess.
Hey there. Is there something wrong with the poebuilder, or is it just me? I can't see your build. :)

Ps. Just bought my new soultaker. Feels good!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info