-- Block Blender 1.2 --

Poebuilder stoped suppoting importing of items/gems and all other theorycrafting functionality it had. Unfortunately it means a lot of people who had poebuilder skill trees will need to update the builds now and some saved builds are forever lost :(
Oh that's lovely...

I'll get the skill trees re-built and re-posted sometime this evening.
all I know is that I don't know anything at all
Last edited by g3n3r1c on Sep 8, 2014, 9:58:42 AM
Hi there :-)! You are doing quite well job in this build, but are you going to update it soon please? :)))
hey, i have been following your build, but can't quite see why you havent taken uwavering stance (keystone), are there a specifik reason or is it because you make up for it with all that block chance ?

btw good guide :)
"
Dasspwnage wrote:
hey, i have been following your build, but can't quite see why you havent taken uwavering stance (keystone), are there a specifik reason or is it because you make up for it with all that block chance ?

Bringer of Rain has Blind on it which reduces the chance to hit of the affected target by 50%. This along with the large block chance makes unwavering stance a bad choice because you wont get hit enough to get stunned often. Taking unwavering stance makes the blind in the BoR useless.
Hi there nice build.

I have been wondering what to do with my newly found Soul Taker.

The Links do not work for me: https://www.poebuilder.com/builds/lvl92-my-duelist
Is this a problem just I am experiencing?

Any chance you could post an updated tree?

Greetings!
"
shari wrote:
Hi there nice build.

The Links do not work for me: https://www.poebuilder.com/builds/lvl92-my-duelist

Greetings!

POE Builder have made a greater change in their sytem, that which had resettet all saved and old builds, this is happening for everyone atm. if its to any help you can use this one

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAhNnKkF853eO9gZkrvqduacAP0k00k2Nw7-MppU4qtkGkGRv6Jd94Db6KAdx82XKp975ul_KcNroZLiftrKokqjbp-tJmnsAaWfPjahcvZOeApFXWd-VX4uw4GjinhJBVMokEs6IAtPnwH0rIbqq18qluvryC5JARiq8e309Wsz8dyijb3-_YvTWSMZ6mV03j_o_BixjbW6867W20Ne-BQdP8XLAJWNun3Q3nCgqbeOv8xRut037vepVmA4dwckp9h3ZnoIcZbBb8SxHVxq63Pv4KxPY8Lf66fXV4rkjuMglybGxGAnEUTRZv

i dont think its the 100% same as the guide, but it was build from it. :)

i think after playing around with it i endet up with the same(almost)
Last edited by Dasspwnage on Sep 10, 2014, 12:03:21 PM
Thx for the update Dasspwnage

Ill play around with it a bit.
Does anyone have specific suggestions for Moltenstrike e.g. is IronGrip worth it as those are projectiles?
"
Midnitecloud wrote:
"
Dasspwnage wrote:

Bringer of Rain has Blind on it which reduces the chance to hit of the affected target by 50%. This along with the large block chance makes unwavering stance a bad choice because you wont get hit enough to get stunned often. Taking unwavering stance makes the blind in the BoR useless.

^^^ This

"
shari wrote:
Hi there nice build.

Greetings!

"
dvzbg wrote:
Hi there :-)! You are doing quite well job in this build, but are you going to update it soon please? :)))

Here it is, sorry for the delay. I've been working double shift for a week straight and last thing on my mind has been POE :(

all I know is that I don't know anything at all
Hi, at first I have to thank you for this great build. I used your skill tree as an inspiration for my build, because I have not played blender yet.

I have decided to take Soultaker and 1H sword and use cleave as a main skill. For movement I use leap slam + faster attack + whirling blades linked together. I love this build so much and today I have managed to kill Atziri 3x in a row so now I´ll stop leveling and go earn some money.

I have 5,2K life, 69% block, 0% spell block, 50K cleave and 11,7K armour. Here are some screenshots and passive tree, because my friend wanted me to show him my build.

Items:
IGN: Sophie_Ellis_Bextor (HC Legacy), Dannii_Minogue (Standard league).

Max super hyper mega rofl lol omg hard imba pwned!
Last edited by HaNacisKO on Sep 12, 2014, 11:04:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info