One Month Race

"
Ellerean wrote:
Will chars be transferred to standard league when it ends?
yes
have not seen a strong box yet atm cruel act 3
"

I read it perfectly.

They don't like the setup, and that's their right. You have no right to push your elitist agenda upon another player. End of story.

I never told them that they can't dislike it. not sure why you think I said that. I said it didn't make sense to me. but w/e, they probably just came here to complain and won't explain it anyway.

"
GedPoE wrote:

not surprising as the "Ambush" mod isn't active yet.
"
GedPoE wrote:

Anarchy and Invasion: 12 July 12pm to 16 July 12pm
Anarchy and Ambush: 16 July 12pm to 20 July 12pm
Ambush and Nemesis: 20 July 12pm to 24 July 12pm
Anarchy, Ambush and Nemesis: 24 July to 28 July 12pm
Ambush and Onslaught: 28 July 12pm to 1 August 12pm
Onslaught and Nemesis: 1 August 12pm to 5 August 12pm
Onslaught, Nemesis and Invasion: 5 August 12pm to 9 August 12pm

Yeah Ambush is the strongboxes, so those will start to pop up aroung july 16th 12pm :) And disappear aug 1st 12 pm hm that's like the one mod that has a central block rather then on, off, on, off and on again heh
Last edited by ValheruWolf on Jul 13, 2014, 10:02:17 PM
RIP 1 month on Aug 1 :D
OK I reached level 60 and my goal completed. Getting armor micro transaction, which is a lucky draw.
Nothing is new, so left this and will be back when 4 month league will start. Hope there is something is new in 4 month at least. Till then cya all .
"
"
Ellerean wrote:
yes

So there will be remove-only tabs just like it is with the four-month leagues?
That may be a stupid question but I never played races sorry.

Another noob question: You are allowed to trade for gems but not to make a new char to acquire them, right?

/// About the race
I found the searing torch in cruel/docks while leveling with flameblast and I was able to at least four-link it, happy me. :)
4 fire gems socketed and they all get +2, best drop by far yet. Glorious damage. :D
"
BONERPARTE wrote:
"
"
Ellerean wrote:
yes

So there will be remove-only tabs just like it is with the four-month leagues?
That may be a stupid question but I never played races sorry.

Another noob question: You are allowed to trade for gems but not to make a new char to acquire them, right?

/// About the race
I found the searing torch in cruel/docks while leveling with flameblast and I was able to at least four-link it, happy me. :)
4 fire gems socketed and they all get +2, best drop by far yet. Glorious damage. :D

There will be remove only tabs, yes.

You can make as many characters as you like. They all must be on the same account though. Many use this method to assemble their skill gems rather than trading or to supplement trading.

Hope this helps. Good luck, exile!

Very interesting and rewarding. many thanks I love it
friv 2
I've seen a couple of people ask if this league will be dumped into standard when it is finished. I haven't seen GGG answer yet, I didn't see an answer on the front page, so I guess the question is still out there. I'm hoping it does because I need to restock my maps via the strong boxes in the next four days. I'm also looking forward to the increased rate that "inner treasure" appears during the nemesis rounds. Might be fun farming.

I'm only level 57, but it appears to me that the Exiles drops are a lot better than the Invasion bosses, which seems strange to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info