One Month Race

That awkward moment when Hardcore is already 2 Levels ahead of Softcore (95 on HC 93 on SC I am a SC Player and not even near the Top with Level 81 :) ) geez how are they doing this :)
"
demogorg wrote:
That awkward moment when Hardcore is already 2 Levels ahead of Softcore (95 on HC 93 on SC I am a SC Player and not even near the Top with Level 81 :) ) geez how are they doing this :)

You're at 81 now, so you know that after a certain point it's about how long you can allot to playing and about having the correct set of playmates able to do the same. Many near the top put in 12-18 hours per day.

Save your health, and don't be one of those guys. :)
Is it just me or are Carto boxes a luxury these days?
"
VernoInferno wrote:
I've seen a couple of people ask if this league will be dumped into standard when it is finished. I haven't seen GGG answer yet, I didn't see an answer on the front page, so I guess the question is still out there. I'm hoping it does because I need to restock my maps via the strong boxes in the next four days. I'm also looking forward to the increased rate that "inner treasure" appears during the nemesis rounds. Might be fun farming.

I'm only level 57, but it appears to me that the Exiles drops are a lot better than the Invasion bosses, which seems strange to me.

Anybody can write something to that from GGG ? Would be nice :)

I personaly would like the set to Standart league. Would make me sad/mad to not keep the work i put in 1 month :-/

It's been written numerous times, 1M/HC chars go to HC league, 1M/SC -> standard, after the league finishes.
Forming a Map group, Currently it is just Duo and we want to add more people so we get more exp and have more fun while running with people. Please message me in game - IB_Dewalt or Shloppadoppadingdong. We are a 71 ground slam Marauder and a 86 arc witch (we are geared) looking for more. Please message me if interested!

Thank you!
"
Ghinion wrote:
Is it just me or are Carto boxes a luxury these days?

Not just you my friend. I've had one in a map. One.
BLAMT!
just joined this today.. =)
guys just a question..

its my first time joining a One Month Race League so please bear with

What will happen to the character i created for this?
Will it be removed after the event?

How about the items? cause i noticed shared stash is not available..

Thanks in advance
yr char goes to standard league, with all items you have. in standard you will get additional "removal only" stashs which contain yr items from the league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info