One Month Race

I got to level 4 or 5, Upper Submerged Passage. Couldn't get through it, so I quit for the night. Will delete that character now tho, Invasion mod simply isn't for me.
I feel the same. Level x + 30 content on a level x map is unfun.
"
Truper17 wrote:

they are of the same level as the zone you are in. and the area is still mostly inhabited by its normal mobs. I really don't see your problem.
"
FemtoZeta wrote:
"
Truper17 wrote:

they are of the same level as the zone you are in. and the area is still mostly inhabited by its normal mobs. I really don't see your problem.

They're not allowed to not find it fun? Good thing they have someone around to tell them what they should like :)
Just a thought. There are 15000 registered competitors as of the time of my post. So, we can get 250000 by the end. There are prizes: 65 armour sets and 10 t-shirts, which everyone is able to print by himself. Only a few dozen of god-like 24/7 players and hundreds of cheaters have a chance to compete this mess. So, what the point? What others hope for? Does it worth it to do a monkey job for Average Joe?
Wow some people are complaining for no reason at all !

It's my first time with invasion bosses (except from the first 15 minutes in Invasion after I got one shot by something I couldn't see), but this time around I have had no real problem killing any of them so far at low level. They're just not worth it, that's another story though. Still you don't need to be über skilled to kill these guys, and it's softcore. It's really dumb to come here and complain about it making yourself look like you couldn't even beat tetris at snail speed.

And then even some complain about prices, what? Seriously ? No one does this for the prices? If only prices can make you play a game please just stand still for a moment and look at yourself. If you play a game you do not enjoy what does tell that about you as a person? "Gaming is my hobby, I just don't like it ..."
Last edited by leto2626 on Jul 13, 2014, 5:56:11 AM
"

They're not allowed to not find it fun? Good thing they have someone around to tell them what they should like :)

learn to read.
I was so looking forward to this but the reality sucks, after playing for a day & getting to act 1 in cruel I'm just not enjoying this at all, the invaders are insanely hard, so I'll take a break & see what its like in 3 days but guess I may not be coming back until the new leagues start - good luck all that are surviving.
ign: Kza_Taza
Last edited by kareNZa on Jul 13, 2014, 6:22:08 AM
Will chars be transferred to standard league when it ends?
"
FemtoZeta wrote:
"

learn to read.

I read it perfectly.

They don't like the setup, and that's their right. You have no right to push your elitist agenda upon another player. End of story.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info