One Month Race

"
Exodus2 wrote:
Love how they say 1month Race but its less than 30days its 27

I love how morons call February a month! Don't those idiots know it only has 28 days most years? Every other month has 30 or more days lmao
Can't wait... Launch it now :D
Am i allowed to lvl an off account to A3 Cruel for the gems?(i can delete it after i get the gems).
Never mind misread the rules Account =/= Character Xb.Cant wait for the race.
Last edited by norbiux on Jul 11, 2014, 5:28:06 PM
are we able to continue playing our characters after the one month league in the standard one? or are they not transferred once the league ended? does anyone know?
Please improve rewards for playing in this new league. Without league specific unique sounds lame.

"
Ghosta2k4 wrote:
are we able to continue playing our characters after the one month league in the standard one? or are they not transferred once the league ended? does anyone know?

They will be transferred automatically for the standard league, like always does.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Last edited by ropumar on Jul 11, 2014, 6:16:01 PM
"
Am i allowed to lvl an off account to A3 Cruel for the gems?(i can delete it after i get the gems).
Never mind misread the rules Account =/= Character Xb.Cant wait for the race.

Leveling an alt first for just that reason!!
HYPUUU. Staying up all night for this !

Once again, the addiction is too strong :)
So, we have 75 overall prizes for over 9999 players in one month. I quit this nonsense.
Last edited by cuss on Jul 11, 2014, 10:38:04 PM
"
cuss wrote:
So, we have 75 overall prizes for over 9999 players in one month. I quit this nonsense.

I think most people race it for the lol moments, not the prizes.
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
So it's been 24 hours since start and there are people 60+ lvl O_o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info