So, tell me how extra stash slots are not pay to win.

"
ciknay wrote:
More to the point...

TELL ME HOW PREMIUM TABS ARE NOT P2W IN COMPARISON TO NORMAL TABS? HUH?

YOU GET TO CATEGORISE STUFF WITH COLOURS AND NAMING. THAT'S HOW.

/sarcasm

ouu yes, premium tabs in too p2w ;]]]
true ;)
CASUAL GAMER
Last edited by Gicu on Feb 3, 2013, 7:36:05 AM
"
Emphasy wrote:
"
Sony_Black wrote:
If you don't want to pay and don't want to use multiple accounts, you still have 24 character slots - so if you play 4 characters you can still make 20 more and fill their inventories, so more than enough space...

Considering how the Trade for Alchemy-Shards work you only need to store Rings, Amulets and Belts, since all the other pieces drop in endless amounts. I'm not sure how to fill 4 stashs with Belts, Amulets and Rings (and normally you only end up having 2 of them, before you find another piece of whatever you are missing to sell them off).
Everything drops in endless amounts... except quest specific stuff. That only drops while the related quest is incomplete.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
funny how people seem to forget they paid for diablo 2.

It should take you half a tab to collect items for the chaos recipe, and at most a third of a tab to collect your desired type of rare items for the "5 items of same type" recipe.

So you're tying up one tab on crafting? Damn, that's pretty rough.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
I have 15 extra stash tabs but I'm not using them for any recipe
Sorry
Pay to be organized.

I'm rolling like 30 tabs by now. Body Armour I, Body Armour II, Body Armour III, Body Armour IIII.
LoL you all fell for the OP troll thread ;-)

good job he dont know about having a Kiwi !!
and he not found a fishing rod yet !
Bonan..2hander,Miss Bitch..whitch, ThongBow..ranger
"
PSGMud wrote:
5x of the same item type = one free reroll of that item. Basically the action of a chaos orb.
1 piece of rare gear for every slot = chaos orb

This is tremendously taxing on the stash. Infact, it can be down right impossible, if you're doing this for all the gear you need end game. Not, only that item level comes into play as well.

Most of the gems and orbs can take up an entire tab, it leaves with less potential real stash storage slots.

Once you reach end game, you simply have to buy in order to play a part of the game, the economy. And, if you don't, there simply isn't any room for aesthetic or sentimental items.

Dude are you fucking retarded. I fucking hate open beta. Fuck I wish I could strangle you. 10/10. Yes I'm furious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info