So, tell me how extra stash slots are not pay to win.

"
ethan007 wrote:
You know what, i felt that event the weapon grow are pay to win as when you pvp, you saw that such glowing gear, you may stun for 0.5sec, and that little time may cause you death. Trust me, it happen, and is obvious p2p. Pet may distract you, and the awesome skill effect will scare your opponent too.

i counter this with p2w yolo templar /dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0SbEYkQFfY
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Last edited by Spysong192 on Feb 3, 2013, 3:03:55 AM
this thread is incredibly stupid,

Look , you get 4 tabs and for a free person who isn't seriously invested in the game that is fine.

The stash tabs and the other microtansactions are for those who are invested in the game.
if you cant skip lunch for a day and get your self some stash tabs for a game you seem interested in , then go some where else.

And its not like you cant get extra tabs for free. all you need is extra accounts.
I have 5 my self for exactly that kind of thing.

that is 20 FREE tabs.

So don't come in here pretending that paid people got an advantage when you are just too lazy or too cheap to get some stash tabs.

if you don't want to pay .. well then you are going to have to jump through some hoops. deal with it.

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Feb 3, 2013, 3:08:15 AM
"
Spysong192 wrote:
"
ethan007 wrote:
You know what, i felt that event the weapon grow are pay to win as when you pvp, you saw that such glowing gear, you may stun for 0.5sec, and that little time may cause you death. Trust me, it happen, and is obvious p2p. Pet may distract you, and the awesome skill effect will scare your opponent too.

i counter this with p2w yolo templar /dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0SbEYkQFfY

you know what, i would Lmao while you easily kill me off. They should remove all this funny dances. So much for pay2win
It's the most pay-to-win microtransaction that currently exists. That being said... who cares? Except the people who actually care, who I don't care about.
IRON MAN
If you don't want to pay and don't want to use multiple accounts, you still have 24 character slots - so if you play 4 characters you can still make 20 more and fill their inventories, so more than enough space...
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
"
Sony_Black wrote:
If you don't want to pay and don't want to use multiple accounts, you still have 24 character slots - so if you play 4 characters you can still make 20 more and fill their inventories, so more than enough space...

Considering how the Trade for Alchemy-Shards work you only need to store Rings, Amulets and Belts, since all the other pieces drop in endless amounts. I'm not sure how to fill 4 stashs with Belts, Amulets and Rings (and normally you only end up having 2 of them, before you find another piece of whatever you are missing to sell them off).
"
PSGMud wrote:
"
Porkeh wrote:
Accounts are free.
You can easily get 100 stash tabs for free if you're willing to make multiple accounts.
When you buy stash tabs, all you are doing is paying for the convenience of having all the tabs on one account.

Consider that you have to use a 3rd party program to do that. It's basically mutliboxing.

No software is required at all, and it is not multi-boxing, and even if it was multi-boxing, so what? It's not against the rules at all.
1000 people get free standardized government housing. 1 person out of the 1000 installs a storage shed out of their pocket. You cry.

Your argument may be valid if they didnt give us free stash spots and 25+ characters to mule on.
"
dirtpoorchris wrote:
1000 people get free standardized government housing. 1 person out of the 1000 installs a storage shed out of their pocket. You cry.

Your argument may be valid if they didnt give us free stash spots and 25+ characters to mule on.

Sad but true :-/
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
Yes everything is pay to win in this game. When you turn on your computer you spend electricity so you have to pay for that electricity to play this game therefore its pay to win.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info