So, tell me how extra stash slots are not pay to win.

5x of the same item type = one free reroll of that item. Basically the action of a chaos orb.
1 piece of rare gear for every slot = chaos orb

This is tremendously taxing on the stash. Infact, it can be down right impossible, if you're doing this for all the gear you need end game. Not, only that item level comes into play as well.

Most of the gems and orbs can take up an entire tab, it leaves with less potential real stash storage slots.

Once you reach end game, you simply have to buy in order to play a part of the game, the economy. And, if you don't, there simply isn't any room for aesthetic or sentimental items.
Accounts are free.
You can easily get 100 stash tabs for free if you're willing to make multiple accounts.
When you buy stash tabs, all you are doing is paying for the convenience of having all the tabs on one account.
"
Porkeh wrote:
Accounts are free.
You can easily get 100 stash tabs for free if you're willing to make multiple accounts.
When you buy stash tabs, all you are doing is paying for the convenience of having all the tabs on one account.


Consider that you have to use a 3rd party program to do that. It's basically mutliboxing.
"
PSGMud wrote:
"
Porkeh wrote:
Accounts are free.
You can easily get 100 stash tabs for free if you're willing to make multiple accounts.
When you buy stash tabs, all you are doing is paying for the convenience of having all the tabs on one account.


Consider that you have to use a 3rd party program to do that. It's basically mutliboxing.


I had 6 mule accounts in diablo, and it never required multiboxing. It was a pain sometimes, but it worked. Only here, you dont need to go out and buy keys for the game, just make a feaux account with some random email and get to it. And I believe you can multiclient in this game without too much trouble to just xfer some gears.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
"
Zalm wrote:
"
PSGMud wrote:
"
Porkeh wrote:
Accounts are free.
You can easily get 100 stash tabs for free if you're willing to make multiple accounts.
When you buy stash tabs, all you are doing is paying for the convenience of having all the tabs on one account.


Consider that you have to use a 3rd party program to do that. It's basically mutliboxing.


I had 6 mule accounts in diablo, and it never required multiboxing. It was a pain sometimes, but it worked. Only here, you dont need to go out and buy keys for the game, just make a feaux account with some random email and get to it. And I believe you can multiclient in this game without too much trouble to just xfer some gears.


Except in D2, it had recallable named instances, that you could put a password on. Instead PoE style of ones tied to characters. How will you get your mules into your instance without multiboxing?
Last edited by PSGMud on February 3, 2013 3:58 AM
"
PSGMud wrote:
"
Zalm wrote:
"
PSGMud wrote:


Consider that you have to use a 3rd party program to do that. It's basically mutliboxing.


I had 6 mule accounts in diablo, and it never required multiboxing. It was a pain sometimes, but it worked. Only here, you dont need to go out and buy keys for the game, just make a feaux account with some random email and get to it. And I believe you can multiclient in this game without too much trouble to just xfer some gears.


Except in D2, it had recallable named instances, that you could put a password on. Instead PoE style of ones tied to characters. How will you get your mules into your instance without multiboxing?


Alt+Tab and running multiple instances of the game... which is already possible without a third party program.
you dont need to have them in your instance...you need them in town. Multiclienting, similar to multiboxing, is very simple. Allow me to explain.

Open a gamne of PoE and start your char in town.
Open PoE again and start your mule account and go to the same town as your main.
Open Trade.
Give all your excess gear to your mule account.
Stash gear, and exit PoE on mule account. Go back to farming.

Its fairly simple, and doesnt require multiboxing software. And town is a community location, which means they will be there, without the need to party them. BTW...you can have your mule enter your instance as long as they are in your party. ALSO no multiboxing needed.

Overall...Multiple stash tabs are not p2w, as its just a luxury. I have 4 accounts with one main for my playing chars, and 3 for muleing. They are free after all. I just dont have the capability to get more stash tabs, which would make my alt account unnecessary.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
Last edited by Zalm on February 3, 2013 4:15 AM
Yeah it isn't pay to win it's pay to avoid inconvenience. No different in principle really from what some other free to play games have, better I think than Hellgate Global for example where it is almost pay to avoid insanity.
More to the point...


TELL ME HOW PREMIUM TABS ARE NOT P2W IN COMPARISON TO NORMAL TABS? HUH?

YOU GET TO CATEGORISE STUFF WITH COLOURS AND NAMING. THAT'S HOW.

/sarcasm
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"
ciknay wrote:
More to the point...


TELL ME HOW PREMIUM TABS ARE NOT P2W IN COMPARISON TO NORMAL TABS? HUH?

YOU GET TO CATEGORISE STUFF WITH COLOURS AND NAMING. THAT'S HOW.

/sarcasm


I'm winning at organization.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info