Elemantal Wander with Piscator:High DPS,good defense,Atziri KILLER, OP clear speed

Must ask. Is it possible to level with this build? Or is it an End-Game Build? I mean, can I level it up along with the character or I need to respec the passive tree?
>good defense

Grace and Flasks, nice joke bro!
hey, could you please explain me how you can have a lot of damage, like 1k+ fire and lighning.. i follow your build, but only total 2k+ damage, you have 10k+ damage.. i have no idea.. i have many flat ele damage on my ring and ammy but still sucks.

BTW where is your chaos damage come from??
"
yosuayeremia wrote:
hey, could you please explain me how you can have a lot of damage, like 1k+ fire and lighning.. i follow your build, but only total 2k+ damage, you have 10k+ damage.. i have no idea.. i have many flat ele damage on my ring and ammy but still sucks.

BTW where is your chaos damage come from??

Atziri flask.
Hello,is this your new(1.3.0) passive tree?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcHHgj0CaAMfQ5ID6sQfxGWFLAWQBZvFr8XLxmKGo8dFB2qJKoksCaVKPoqCy0fL2826TpYP3NFnUZxSVFLV0yzUDBTNVNSVUtVxlXWVytZvF3yYeJjQ2TnZp5qQ2sXbOdtGW1sb55wUnC7cNV3B3jOf8aApIIegseDCYPbhX2HE4nTjDaPRo_6lSCVLpphmuCboZu1nKSio6cIrJi1SLiTvOq9gr7uwFTA48HzwzrFKMaex8rJRMpKznDTG9kT2wLbC9-K4YjjaukC6-7sGPDV8bPz6vZb9tr25_fX-cj60vsJ_rM=

If I use Lightning Coil,will i get better defense? but i know mana will reduce...

Can you give me some suggestions? thank you
"
jason707k wrote:
Hello,is this your new(1.3.0) passive tree?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcHHgj0CaAMfQ5ID6sQfxGWFLAWQBZvFr8XLxmKGo8dFB2qJKoksCaVKPoqCy0fL2826TpYP3NFnUZxSVFLV0yzUDBTNVNSVUtVxlXWVytZvF3yYeJjQ2TnZp5qQ2sXbOdtGW1sb55wUnC7cNV3B3jOf8aApIIegseDCYPbhX2HE4nTjDaPRo_6lSCVLpphmuCboZu1nKSio6cIrJi1SLiTvOq9gr7uwFTA48HzwzrFKMaex8rJRMpKznDTG9kT2wLbC9-K4YjjaukC6-7sGPDV8bPz6vZb9tr25_fX-cj60vsJ_rM=

If I use Lightning Coil,will i get better defense? but i know mana will reduce...

Can you give me some suggestions? thank you

Hey, Im forging the same build.
This is my tree with Piscators, Alphas and Cloak of Defiance in mind.

I leaned towards going more into mana & mana regen than you. I think this configuration would be more stronger on defence. What do you think?
"
ziew wrote:

Something I wanted to point out on your build - you spent 4 points to get Doom Cast (top right corner), but that only applies to Spell damage. Power Siphon is an Attack, so that won't affect it's damage at all.
Revised 1.3 tree:

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA_rPpAt-KbRm9glcrakPAVAj0vOprF1m89lvFKC0flSDbC4IewfOaYRSwvu7JRMfKbOc_c85wCaD253_GoqMRlklR8NWVLgcej_ovb9kTcLvsGGNDDkhwUonTcNVd8vPqKgu1SAYjYeImlRa_Ax4fQYw2VUsaj_ba-wkZipu1UzUPq8DjS1fxs2-eykrDOncHhxOcpB2q4YhGcYMJUDBMswQHVcaD26yYOliboffXj0Z4ztsC-cjTG_rSHRRk5xcvgKRV1iSw42oWbzbpJKq4k6cI6-5TUkWdmuDGnhB_DH2Cxyj6hX0WQGaewBoaOJBVcYXzEbFCRtdXKQ==

Yes I'm aware that it goes over the allocated skill points, the extras are just there to show you where good nodes are, so you can decide which ones to drop.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
So ive been running an ele wander in torment as templar (in memoriam of kripp's original wander ;) if anyone wants to chekc out that variant of the spec:

currently at 88

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABAcI9Ax9DkgPqxB_EZYUsBZAFm8WvxcvGYoajx0UHaokqiaVJy8o-ilPKgstHzbpOlg_c0PIRZ1GcUyzTwRQMFM1U1JVxlXWVytboF3yYeJjQ2TnZp5o8mpDaxdtGW1sb55wUnC7cNV4znwOf8aApIIegpuCx4MJg9uFfYnTj0aQVZUgmmGa4Juhm7WiAKKjpwinVayYtUi4k7zqvYK-7sBUwcXB88M6xp7HyslEykrTG9sC2wvhc-GI42rr7uwY7DjtIPAf8-r22vfX-cj56PrS-wk=

im also using piscator's vigil and alpha's howl.

im running wrath, anger, clarity, herald of thunder and haste (haste basically all the time)

my current dps are roughly:

Single target
power siphon + weapoin elemental damage + increased critical damage + faster attacks (support gems all at 20q -not fully levelled though) ~ 20 k dps

AoE
power siphon + chain + gmp + life leech + weapon ele dmg (gmp and wed also at 20q not fully lvld) ~ 3,5 k

Clearspeed is pretty smooth, although im still trying to get that final 6link to even out the aoe dmg
Survivability is not that good at 4,3k life and about 15% dodge chance, so im mostly surviving by actively dodging attacks and spell projectiles amnd by killing faster than being killed ^^. I do have to say that i have had many many rips but thats probably also because when i started torment i had become a bit rusty so there were some things to learn for me about what can kill you in poe. But for the last 20 hours of playtime it has been going very well indeed, following the motto that knowledge is power.

It is probably much easier to run this as witch because you get mana regen much faster. I played an elemental cleaver until the late 40s and then respecced some points into mana regen in the witch tree (getting inner force and all the regen passives in that regen is prolly better though) and pulled off the wanding from then on (At extreemly low dmg tho)

i dont know what the dps increase for aoe with crit dmg will be for me, but well see if ill ever even get there.

So for those, that might wanna try the tempalr wander against all convenienvce, i hope this could somehow help you guys, just wanted to share a little here as i am a great fan of the wadner build.

Greets

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info