Elemantal Wander with Piscator:High DPS,good defense,Atziri KILLER, OP clear speed

"
skieZ wrote:
I would recommend to drop the minddrinker and ge the elementalist node in the templar tree.

No terrible idea, mind drinker give me leech wich that i can perma spam my aoe and loose 0 mana
Last edited by keta on Jul 12, 2014, 2:41:31 AM
"
shadowfaxpku wrote:
OP, do you mind posting an atziri run video?

Sry it was my build in ambush i dont have any set left for doing it in standart.
"
Sry it was my build in ambush i dont have any set left for doing it in standart.

Or maybe do a high level map to show case the performance? Like palace dominus or courtyard.
I played the one month atm, but i will try it when i have a moment
"
keta wrote:
"
skieZ wrote:
I would recommend to drop the minddrinker and ge the elementalist node in the templar tree.

No terrible idea, mind drinker give me leech wich that i can perma spam my aoe and loose 0 mana

How much Mana Could you be leeching with Mind Drinker if you have no Physical Damage?
will this build work without the EV portion of the gear/ as well as atm i dont have any jewelry with mana regen %, worried about mana probs.
"
Headroller wrote:
"
keta wrote:
"
skieZ wrote:

How much Mana Could you be leeching with Mind Drinker if you have no Physical Damage?

I have physical dmg did u read the guide, see the gear ? i explain why mind drinker....
"
keta wrote:

why Mind Dinker

Substain a 5L or a 6L with lmp its fine i dont need mind drinker i dont loose mana, but with gmp its cost a lot.
I have few physical dmg on the gear with that phys dmg and mind drinker i can perma spam my aoe and iam never out of mana.

Last edited by keta on Jul 12, 2014, 12:26:01 PM
"
will this build work without the EV portion of the gear/ as well as atm i dont have any jewelry with mana regen %, worried about mana probs.

With clarity + the mana regen on the tree with eb on some ES gear u should have enought mana regen for start with low lvl AA and a 4L and when u start use lmp not gmp its cost less mana.
And 5L with LMP its not really hard to substain the mana cost.

After u can find one item with high mana regen or take more mana regen on the tree if u really need(mana geyser for 3 point its after charisma)
Iam gonna make a video of the buidl today for the "Gorge Clear speeds records thread"
Waiting on that vid!!!! I just slapped the wand on my buzz saw, no crit, and less than 5k on PS and it's already more fun build. Definitely respecing or rerolling at some point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info