Elemantal Wander with Piscator:High DPS,good defense,Atziri KILLER, OP clear speed

Oops cancel my question. I am an idiot.
Hey Guys,

i would like to go a "physical" wander, without CI. I looked to some builds. My wish tree is 17 points above the max skill tree(137/120):

I have some questen about the aura effects. Did i need all marked skills in my tree?
And physical wand dmg is the same as projectil dmg?

Wich of the skills shoult i reject (bad choice or nonsensically)? Can you show me a skill tree with invests 100 points?
I will run AA + EB + MoM for a good defense. As auras i think Clarity, Hatred, Herald of Ice, Haste/Grace (maybe better choice?).

Thanks a lot for helping.
hi, did you have test your build with 1.2? and what about the DPS, better or worth than before ?
need 1.2 up
Srry i dont play ele wander in 1.2.

I would played ci phys wander so i used the full respect for try it befor doing it in new league, but the dmg was pretty bad with a 160pds 10.5crit 1.5atkspeed, +crit multi wand+20/20 gem lvl92 even with the new nod in the tree

So i play freezing pulse xD(maybe i will try ci phys wander but only really high lvl if i have a 250+pds phys wand)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcHHgdjCPQJoA5ID6sRlhSwFr8XLxmKGo8dFB2qJLAnqSoLLR8vbz9zRnFJUUyzUDBTNVXWVytZvF3yXypjQ2TnZp5qQ2sXbOdtGW1sb55wUnC7cNV0VXjOf8aApIIegwmG0YnTjDaPRo_6lSCVLpphm6GbtaKjrJi1SLzqvYK-7sBUwfPDOsUox8rJRMpKy73OcNMb2RPbAtsL34rhiOaB6QLr5OwY8NXz6vZb9tr31_nI-tL7Cf6z

for your question you have less mana regen than me because ur stuff have really less ES than mine.

For elemental wander there is no point to lvl up power syphon, get a new one and keep it lvl5 it will cost less mana.

you could use lmp instead of gmp if ur aoe dmg is to low atm and if gmp cost to much mana.

And when u will be higher lvl try to get on item with high accuracy.
Last edited by keta on Sep 2, 2014, 1:42:12 PM
Last edited by aznkids on Sep 10, 2014, 5:41:13 AM
Hey, been running your build and feel ridiculously squishy. Any ideas? Would Cloak of Defiance be a good pick up? Not really interested in running GMP, so I was considering it.
"
aznkids wrote:

Hey, are you still playing this build? How's the progress?

I'm following your build above and I'm wondering how much ES do I need exactly to run the aruas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info