Elemantal Wander with Piscator:High DPS,good defense,Atziri KILLER, OP clear speed

yea sorry i did yesterday with fraps and its sucks its make ton of files lol, i need try with an other soft.
Try bandicam. I did a quick respec on a 82 scion, and my DPS is like a 1/4 of yours. If I post tree and gear later could you give me some pointers?
yea sur post it.
Cool here goes...

Lvl 83 Scion tree

Barrage with 6 charges - 8,673
Power siphon 6 power charges - 9,566 LMP

I figure I for sure need more accuracy, but before I overhaul too much figured you could put your thoughts on it.

I also only able to run wrath/anger/clarity because of no ES conversion. Had to start somewhere

Dug around stash, picked up 600 more life and 80% more damage on barrage but had to switch to lmp on PS and i cant spam PS. So still needs some big tips ;S
Last edited by wenlock on Jul 18, 2014, 10:58:20 PM
Your big problem is you dont have EB for the mana + mana regen take it and find a chest with like 600ES (the best is es+ev but its was really more expensiv in ambush only i saw was really to much currency for me but maybe in standart u can find idk), and a shield with es/ev.

Yes u need more accuracy, try to find one item( with 300+ accuracy, and for map 76+ i will try to get another with some accuracy, but at least find already one.)

You can change in first ur glove they are pretty bad there is no dmg, most important for the dmg on the glove its atk speed and after accuracy its cool to get some flat dmg but it will not make a big change, or if u dont care of loose some hp you can use maligaro, but u already have no life on the both ring and the amulet so its not a really good idea imo.

For the survivability do a 4L cwdt, like cwdt lvl10 +enduring cry lvl11+immortal call lvl10 + increase duration lv20

And after i do more dmg because my gem are higher lvl, and each lvl of wrath/anger its a good uprade, i have few more crit chance, and crit multi on tree(crit multi really increase the dmg with all the crit chance we have with this build), and i have haste.

Edit: if u want run gmp on a 6L and also high lvl AA, you also need some mana regen on the gear.
Last edited by keta on Jul 19, 2014, 4:18:35 AM
Changed out all jewelry and belt and gloves and an ES/EV shield and specced to EB. Dps stayed about the same but picked up a little life. BUT +10% to accuracy makes it feel like a huge gain. Changed to LMP on PS. Thanks.
Do you suggest speccing out of crit chance to get crit multiplier?
No keep the crit chance its more important, take the crit multi after
Hi!Really nice build im using it for a weak. My biggest problem is i bought a 6l chest eva/es it has 500 es so not bad at all. But with lmp or gmp i can't use artic armour. Anyway i have 280 manareg /sec i think this need to be enough but not. Really need a gloves with pdmg and take this mindrinker?
Thx!
if u have some phys dmg on ur gear yes mind drinker give a little help for me its was really nice with the phys dmg on the amulet and the ring, u can also get more mana regen.
Gmp with a 6L cost a lot mana.

with gmp 6l and lvl 22AA buffed by inner force wich also increase the mana cost i was ok with few more than 300 mana/sec and mind drinker

Last edited by keta on Sep 3, 2014, 12:07:33 PM
Videos? Thinking of trying this for when we get the full respec. If it works well then maybe for the 4 month.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info