The POE Dictionary - Updated 30-06-14

COE - Crown of Enormous-big-bloodshot-eyes-from-playing-too-long.
Balance: an hypothetical state of the game where every build sucks in the same way.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Great topic, made me chuckle a few times.
"
Therealshotzz wrote:
RMT: Whenever someone has better items than you, he is RMT'ing. View: Ladder.

That's a spirit I can work with. Check for update.

"
Therealshotzz wrote:
Kuduku: A in general nice Totem, but in races it instantly shockstacks and kills you. Also whenever you wanna run away from it you end up trying to kill it.

I find that boss so... suggestive, it was difficult not to go a different direction. Hope I didn't overstep a boundary.
"
I want to shamelessly advertise the youtube channel of CinemaSins here...

Excellent link - thank you!
"
iamsamsara wrote:
I was thinking from the angle of something people claim when they are jealous, so as not to go too far down that road, just couldn't find a good way to word it.

That's just the way to treat the subject, as therealshotzz also suggested. Condensed and added.
"
Nemmerle wrote:
"
Tao_Jones wrote:

Excellent suggestion, and we should probably find a place for Burning and Chilled Ground while we're at it.

Burning Ground - The area of ground you avoided running into before you plowed headlong into the mob's ginormous attack.

Chilled Ground - The area of ground you run on because you love the feel of Temporal Chains so much....

All three booked and added. I checked the Wiki, and the actual term is "Shocked Ground", which suggested going a slightly different direction...
"
Oh and thanks for the credits :)

Fully earned, good sir.

"
Btw, might be worthwhile to put those in a spoiler too (as well as the changelog).

Done and done - also put the newest entries in their own section so that regular readers don't have to try and pick new trees out of the forest.
Scepter of God: Trying to overcompensate for something, Dominus?
"
Wazz72 wrote:
Thanks OP, I really lol'd at all of them!!
...except TRADE, that feels so true it's sad...

Trust me, for each entry I write, I am alternately chuckling and weeping...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info