The POE Dictionary - Updated 30-06-14

Added this to another thread.

Whale : person who has eluded himself into thinking he can support a game with a lot of cash without expecting a certain result in return. Usually ends in tear's or a love/hate relationship.

peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Lol, Kuduku got me.
Bump for awesome !

Also new entry :
Tabula Rasa : 1: an item that allow wreaclast's town to look like psychiatric asylum. 2: an item that allow anyone to play Crash on Critical build for the delight of public party leveler.
Guide français : http://sites.google.com/view/poefr/
"
vindoq wrote:
Bump for awesome !

Also new entry :
Tabula Rasa : 1: an item that allow wreaclast's town to look like psychiatric asylum. 2: an item that allow anyone to play Crash on Critical build for the delight of public party leveler.

Heh! Good entry. I've been working on an updated version since FM introduction, but haven't finished it yet.
Necro. <3
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
how did i miss that. hilarious. best necro ever, thx scrotieMcB
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Tao_Jones wrote:
Fellow Players:

Kuduku: [n.] An enormous, electrically-powered phallus, usually encountered in a narrow passageway.

lmao
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Closed Beta: [n.] A Grinding Gear tradition wherein interested parties enter a lottery, drawn once every 5 minutes, to receive $20 on eBay.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 21, 2015, 4:58:21 AM
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info