[1.2.0] "Forcefield" - Flameblast - EB/MoM/Block - Atziri & Endgame Viable!

"
Perz wrote:
have you thought about using mindspiral? 150 mana and 10% dmg to mana looks awsome.

It does sound like a unique that would fit the build very well but you really can't afford to lose more resists and life.

If we picked up the MoM passive node at level 37 when you can equip Mindspiral it would be an amazing option compared to the rares available at that level but sadly that's not the case. By the time you have Cloak of Defiance you should be able to find a helmet with high enough life and resists to make Mindspiral much less appealing.
If I dont get an exa for cloak of defiance I wont be going too far with this build on beyond, I don't even know how I survived to act 3 cruel with this gear...

Spoiler

I'll prolly rip before reaching act 3 merc, I mean seriously how can I not get a single rare amy after 6 acts other than this...
Last edited by MuFeR on Aug 22, 2014, 11:54:07 AM
"
MuFeR wrote:
If I dont get an exa for cloak of defiance I wont be going too far with this build on beyond, I don't even know how I survived to act 3 cruel with this gear...

Spoiler

I'll prolly rip before reaching act 3 merc, I mean seriously how can I not get a single rare amy after 6 acts other than this...

I died at level 48 and at the time I only had 1.6k life. Then when I rerolled using the same passive tree I had 3.2k life at the same level.

So if you end up dying you can at least look forward to all the amazing drops that you'll get the second time around!

Currently level 60 with these items:
Spoiler
I got less than 1600 HP with almost all the passives that give hp on the tree... Well I already riped 3 times because as you know the servers got issues and you dc (all 3 times I just dc and when I logged was in SC) and this was in a single day so I'll prolly get bored if I rip again anyway. I'll just pray to rngesus for that exalt drop before merciless vaal.
Last edited by MuFeR on Aug 22, 2014, 12:16:33 PM
hi,Redoxe Why not use the Chance to Ignite?
Last edited by namei on Aug 22, 2014, 1:23:28 PM
"
namei wrote:

He answered that already. It's enough "chance to ignite" from the passive tree and from a quality Flameblast.
Last edited by DarkAvenger2279 on Aug 22, 2014, 1:41:52 PM
"
"
namei wrote:

He answered that already. It's enough "chance to ignite" from the passive tree and from a quality Flameblast.

quality Flameblast 30%chance to ignite from the passive tree 20%chance to ignite

50%chance to ignite....

so?
"
namei wrote:
"
"
namei wrote:

quality Flameblast 30%chance to ignite from the passive tree 20%chance to ignite

50%chance to ignite....

so?

And +14% from L20 Flammability for a total of 64%. It's probably enough. It is enough if one monster will be ignited from the pack of 10-20. The rest will catch fire from elemental proliferation.

"

50%chance to ignite....

so?

And +14% from L20 Flammability for a total of 64%. It's probably enough. It is enough if one monster will be ignited from the pack of 10-20. The rest will catch fire from elemental proliferation.[/quote]

Plus spell echo gem should repeat the chance to burn another time, i' m not 100% sure about this but since is not a critical i think should work.
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
Last edited by crazyjake on Aug 22, 2014, 5:29:49 PM
"
crazyjake wrote:

"

50%chance to ignite....

so?

And +14% from L20 Flammability for a total of 64%. It's probably enough. It is enough if one monster will be ignited from the pack of 10-20. The rest will catch fire from elemental proliferation.

Plus spell echo gem should repeat the chance to burn another time, i' m not 100% sure about this but since is not a critical i think should work.

I really don't think it works like that but another reason why 64% chance to ignite is enough (74% with quality increased burning damage & 79% with 23% quality gems) is because you almost always hit a group of enemies and only one of them has to be ignited for the burn to be proliferated.

Going from 74% to 100% is not worth a gem slot in my opinion but while leveling, before you have all the quality gems and passive nodes, you should definitely be using the Chance to Ignite gem.
Last edited by Redoxe on Aug 22, 2014, 8:56:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info