[1.2.0] "Forcefield" - Flameblast - EB/MoM/Block - Atziri & Endgame Viable!

Anyone have a clue on what masters i should be going after?
Is cybils paw usuable with FB and lazwhar? I need some sort of leech and cast speed.
"
Is cybils paw usuable with FB and lazwhar? I need some sort of leech and cast speed.

I used cybils paw until i got Doryani's Catalyst at level 76. It scales very well with the amount of block you get with this build. in fact switching from the paw to doryni's the tool tip dmg was nearly the same but since dorynis is pure ele dmg my burn dmg is 3 times as good.
Hi Redox.
First of all,good job. Your build looks very fun to play and the videos are entertaining.

I am quite new to Flameblast, and I see that your build focuses a lot on defense. Is this build HC oriented?

If so, could you tell me what would you change for SC, including skilltree, gear and gem setup?
I would be eternally grateful.

Keep up the good work!
zzz
i play this hc and i also use cold snap+element prol+increased area of effect. when u nuke a large group with flameblast+increased burning+element prol+chance to ignite. even if u create a portal and the yellow ones spawn they die in 2 seconds. before they fully spawned they are dead. with "cold snap+element prol+increased area of effect" you can freeze them in place for a long time, cast flammability and then flameblast = dead.
Is this Build truly HC/Beyond Viable?

I am level 56 and i am on my way to merciless Merveil, and it feels very Dangerous. Ive Only got 2k hp so far and it seems i will not go over 2600 with the comming up lifenodes.

Spoiler
My Build currently http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB34rpAv6zVyu9gm0ZCPTAVLzqakOX9FJTPV-XlUyzKw1CS4XF374EB4PbVcY6WKyY8WwhsDT3l4UulDbYSRsqjexVHwI2xdgkpwgVUNrdna4abBZvJKo26eNq-tJ-4oBWT31RYKmV5wsnYQbp874tH5UgwfOCHtsLoqN_xhGWDkg=

My gear:

Spoiler

THe block is nice but many mobs often seem to ignore it, sometimes hitting me for 40% HP.

Did i something wrong or is that just how the build goes?
"
katjezz wrote:
Is this Build truly HC/Beyond Viable?

I am level 56 and i am on my way to merciless Merveil, and it feels very Dangerous. Ive Only got 2k hp so far and it seems i will not go over 2600 with the comming up lifenodes.

Spoiler
My Build currently http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB34rpAv6zVyu9gm0ZCPTAVLzqakOX9FJTPV-XlUyzKw1CS4XF374EB4PbVcY6WKyY8WwhsDT3l4UulDbYSRsqjexVHwI2xdgkpwgVUNrdna4abBZvJKo26eNq-tJ-4oBWT31RYKmV5wsnYQbp874tH5UgwfOCHtsLoqN_xhGWDkg=

My gear:

Spoiler

THe block is nice but many mobs often seem to ignore it, sometimes hitting me for 40% HP.

Did i something wrong or is that just how the build goes?

Well check my gear on the previous page that is 100times worse than yours and I managed to get into act 3 merciless today.

Edit: I jinxed it, I just died rofl... In the most stupid possible way I could ever imagine. I opened my inventory to identify something and as I was closing it I tried to drop my weapon and at the same time made my char move towards a pack of mobs, then I had the message if I want to keep or drop the weapon pop 50 times (which btw if you press keep you must drag it to the weapon slot for it not to appear again and my inventory was closed so gl doing that while panicked).
Last edited by MuFeR on Aug 25, 2014, 2:12:36 AM
Just wanted to ask 2 questions, 1st how hard and how important is it to roll 1% fire dmg leech on anvil because on permanent hardcore that I'm playing there isn't even a single one for sale (there is one with 4% spell block which would put me at 78%/78% block/spell block if that's a good idea?), also what's the price on the leech ones usually in case I start looking for one?

2nd in the guide it says you need 38dex and 36str to equip the gear + gems required. Is this only for lvl 1 gems? I got those extra stats on my gear and I can't level up stuff like arctic armour-enduring cry-immortal call-blind above lvl ~11-13.
Last edited by MuFeR on Aug 25, 2014, 9:13:15 PM
"
MuFeR wrote:
Just wanted to ask 2 questions, 1st how hard and how important is it to roll 1% fire dmg leech on anvil because on permanent hardcore that I'm playing there isn't even a single one for sale (there is one with 4% spell block which would put me at 78%/78% block/spell block if that's a good idea?), also what's the price on the leech ones usually in case I start looking for one?

2nd in the guide it says you need 38dex and 36str to equip the gear + gems required. Is this only for lvl 1 gems? I got those extra stats on my gear and I can't level up stuff like arctic armour-enduring cry-immortal call-blind above lvl ~11-13.

It makes a big difference but it's not necessary. With Forsaken Masters there's now another way to get elemental/fire leech through crafting either weapons or helmets iirc.

I must have missed the str/dex part when I changed the build for the patch. Sorry! I've removed it for now.

That spell block anvil would be great and even better than the fire leech one if you can get that from another item.

I've been busy since the release but once I feel like I have time to spare I'll improve the guide and come here to answer questions more often.
Alright so I calculated it for you, for all the mentioned gems (not counting lvl 21 corruptions), you need an extra 77STR and 54DEX on gear. With a heavy belt and the ability to add stats with masters it shouldn't be that hard. And yes you can craft 1% fire leech but that's on weapon slot only so it will just help before you can get the doryani
Last edited by MuFeR on Aug 26, 2014, 8:14:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info