[1.2.0] "Forcefield" - Flameblast - EB/MoM/Block - Atziri & Endgame Viable!

As I had 80 shadow free to respec, I've decided to try the build on it.

Here is my, slightly modified version of yours, Redoxe:
"
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYARXzlGbQ4-_WXl4w2JpVh4lVLFr-dY-WOpLFd8g5IYqydqjY944RsjP8cS40egbTFbWzndOjWG5cJIdo9IupSDcHzoqN_xhGW2wuCHklR8NWVLgceBAdMsy0flSA6WFXGg9vsVSqNSRs22PFsrJgulJeFNPchsAj0wFS86msXakOnCNgkNsUfAnF5FxwSaZ2uGGUWbxps42o26SSqqZV-4vrSNYBRYOcLJ2EG6fO-376FxUJLKw09X1JTl5VTUkWdmuDr7riTxp4Qfwx9gsco-mr6DlxFfnRVXyr56A==/

Basicly, I took shorter way to EB and went for additional fire dmg node instead of 10STR.

I will probably improve it after few maps.

#edit
Too bad witch was like thousand times more sexy than shadow.

Last edited by yeenzoo on Aug 20, 2014, 8:26:39 PM
Is plated defences below the templar tree necessary to get max block?
So.. shadow, templar or witch build is the final?
So im level 75 Witch and i used all the points up to the templar area. In doing so i lost about 500 life and 8% block bringing me down to 70% block. Looking at your current skill tree I would need to go another 19 levels to 94 before i could reach plated defences to get max block which to me is just not acceptable. Makes more sense to me to continue south in the shadow area and go to wall of thorns which i could hit in 8 levels. What do you think?
"
Drison wrote:
So im level 75 Witch and i used all the points up to the templar area. In doing so i lost about 500 life and 8% block bringing me down to 70% block. Looking at your current skill tree I would need to go another 19 levels to 94 before i could reach plated defences to get max block which to me is just not acceptable. Makes more sense to me to continue south in the shadow area and go to wall of thorns which i could hit in 8 levels. What do you think?

That makes sense, I'll have to edit the guide once I have time. Min/maxing you'd want to take those nodes at the templar area but as you pointed out it's not optimal when leveling.

Edit: Added it under the leveling notes for the passive tree. Thanks for helping me improve the guide :)
Last edited by Redoxe on Aug 21, 2014, 12:42:26 AM
i changed the path from shadow to witch EB. the life wheel is moved to templar side (also 5% aura buff and save 1 point )

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBAcG6Qj0CSEMfQ5cD6sQfxJpFm8WvxccGGUaOBuXHNwdFB6BIbAi6iSqJpUnYSj6Ko0rDS0fLUculDT3NYA2PTbYNuk6WD1fQktFfEV-RZ1JG0uNTLNQQlFgUg1SU1M1U1JVS1XGXyph4mKsZp5qQ2r6axdsjG1scXl0VX7if8aCHoLHg9uFxYw2j0aQVZUgl4WXlZeXmuCboZu1naqdrqKjpLGnCKeEqZWsmLQ4tMW4k7zqwBrAVMHzxp7aPdsL377jauUZ5Y7nC-vu7FXxbPO-99f56PrS-_X_HA==

based on the above change, i moved the block wheel below shaodw start to templar's ( need 1 more point ), but it gives u access to templar tons of life node above.

below is the final version 111 points, but more str nodes, and ez access to more life nodes,

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBAcG6Qj0DH0M9w5cD6sQfxJpFm8WvxccGGUaOBzcHRQegSGwJKomlSdhKPoqjSsNLR8tRy6UNPc1gDY9Ntg26TpYOtg9X0JLRXxFfkWdSRtLjUyzUEJRYFJTU1JVS1XGXh9fKmHiYqxmnmpDavprF2yMbWxxeXRVfLt-4n_Ggh6Cx4PbhcWMNo9GkFWVIJeFl5WXl5rgm6Gdqp2uoqOksacIp4SplayYr2y0OLTFuJO86sAawFTB88WKxp7bC9--42rlGeWO5wvp1evu7DjsVfFs87731_no-tL79f8c
one tiny change near the shadow start, moved 2 dex points to the fire damage node and spell damage mana regen node
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBAcG6Qj0DH0M9w5IDlwQfxGWEmkWbxa_FxwYZRo4GmwegR8CIbAkqiaVJ2Eo-iqNKw0tHy6UNPc1gDY9NsU22DbpOlg62D1fQktFfEV-RZ1JG0uNTLNRYFJTU1JVS1XGXfJeH18qYeJirGaeakNq-msXbIxxeXRVfLt-4n_Ggh6Cx4PbhcWMNpBVlSCXhZeVl5ea4J1jnaqdrqKjpLGnCKeEqZWsmK9stDi0xbiTvOrAGsBUwfPFisae2CTbC9--42rjhOUZ5Y7nC-nV6-7sOOxV8Wzzvvno-tL79f8c
I would also like to add that Vaal Molten Shell is flat out op as fuck with this build. I have had bosses and rouge exile kill themselves when popping this gem.
"
OO__OO wrote:
one tiny change near the shadow start, moved 2 dex points to the fire damage node and spell damage mana regen node
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBAcG6Qj0DH0M9w5IDlwQfxGWEmkWbxa_FxwYZRo4GmwegR8CIbAkqiaVJ2Eo-iqNKw0tHy6UNPc1gDY9NsU22DbpOlg62D1fQktFfEV-RZ1JG0uNTLNRYFJTU1JVS1XGXfJeH18qYeJirGaeakNq-msXbIxxeXRVfLt-4n_Ggh6Cx4PbhcWMNpBVlSCXhZeVl5ea4J1jnaqdrqKjpLGnCKeEqZWsmK9stDi0xbiTvOrAGsBUwfPFisae2CTbC9--42rjhOUZ5Y7nC-nV6-7sOOxV8Wzzvvno-tL79f8c

Always glad to see improvements to the passive tree. Good luck with the build :)

"
Drison wrote:
I would also like to add that Vaal Molten Shell is flat out op as fuck with this build. I have had bosses and rouge exile kill themselves when popping this gem.

Only found one corrupted zone and the gem I got was Vaal Molten Shell. It really is amazing for the build, a great "oh shit" skill as well.

is this build noobfriendly ? i just started playing and do not wanna end up with a wrong skilled char at lvl 70 so i have to restart ( not alot of time to play ) so i wonder if its possible to play that as a noob ? (esp. cos of gear)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info