Speedy Puncture + Pierce Split Arrow / Reflect Safe or Glass Cannon / Level 100 & Uber Atziri Farmer

"
Marcio44 wrote:
Guys, can you give me some hints to improve my dps? I'm at lvl 83 and my dps is only 10k with SA, it's sucks..

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

My passive is like the guide.
I already tried others gem setup but the dps is always around 10k

Thanks in advance..

How the hell do you do this build without the ability to leech ?!
"
Marcio44 wrote:
Guys, can you give me some hints to improve my dps? I'm at lvl 83 and my dps is only 10k with SA, it's sucks..

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

Thanks in advance..

MY guess is that your bow has a quite slow base attack speed. IAS increased dps so much!
IGN Rampage = Petral_Throw
IGN Beyond = Petraso_mental
Would Glyph Mark be instarip?
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:

surprisingly, not too much. I borrowed a Glyph and ran a few hours worth of maps and nothing major happened that was risky. I would wager unless it's double reflect map, you probably won't die if you have immortal call + cwdt set up. If you have a glyph, I would assume you have an acuity as well, so your much more safer
"
Fantasykill4 wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:

surprisingly, not too much. I borrowed a Glyph and ran a few hours worth of maps and nothing major happened that was risky. I would wager unless it's double reflect map, you probably won't die if you have immortal call + cwdt set up. If you have a glyph, I would assume you have an acuity as well, so your much more safer

Will try it out then, thanks!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I really love this build!
Killed Atziri few runs, no probleme.
Near 3k8 hp, you don't need more for atziri.
My main problem is double vaal, if you got tricks let me know. I think i can't double vaal uber actually.

My Gear

Yeah, Rasa power !!!
Hi,

I'm thinking about testing this build, currently I'm playing with a physical non-crit build. Therefore I didn't pick the power charge.

Is this build also good playable without the 4th power charge or is the damage loss too big?
How big is the damage loss/ crit chance loss circa in high end? Or do you recomment to take the 4th power charge and level a new ranger (currently my ranger is level 79)

"
Seraph1104 wrote:
Hi,

I'm thinking about testing this build, currently I'm playing with a physical non-crit build. Therefore I didn't pick the power charge.

Is this build also good playable without the 4th power charge or is the damage loss too big?
How big is the damage loss/ crit chance loss circa in high end? Or do you recomment to take the 4th power charge and level a new ranger (currently my ranger is level 79)

I don't have the 4th power charge either because I just re-spec'd this char from something else, but I can tell you that it really doesn't matter that much. Last little tweaks here and there like power charge, or a 6th socket, or extra good gear is only if you need to do Uber Atziri. You can easily get by with high level mapping and normal Atziri runs without those things. You'll still melt mobs with mid range gear.
Last edited by VixTrader on Sep 4, 2014, 6:34:39 AM
"
Seraph1104 wrote:
Hi,

Playing 1 pwoer from merciless bandits - 1 power from skill tree..
5 power charge is fine.. 3 is low
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
"
Marcio44 wrote:

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

Thanks in advance..

Your sheet DPS might not seem that impressive, but how is the actual clear speed? My DPS is more like 4k(Though I am using Chain!) and I am clearing just fine, whites are normally one shot, blues maybe a bit more - although with my herald of ash setup, everything else is burning to death too. Only up to 72 maps so far, I probably need a DPS boost to not get overrun as I move up, might need a new bow and quiver.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info