Speedy Puncture + Pierce Split Arrow / Reflect Safe or Glass Cannon / Level 100 & Uber Atziri Farmer

So far, I am enjoying this build! The shattering sound cause by the huge dps is awesome :) Currently level 81 ranger.

Stats

4.1k life
12k Split Arrow
25k Puncture
11k evasion with grace. 6800 without.

Gears
Spoiler

Bought the 6L bow for 21ex, I guess thats quite okay, Gear wise, i think i need to get some more life on jewelries.

Tried out apex of sacrifice yesterday, vaal was easy, trio died 2 times cos of huge bleed cos by cycloner.

My order of kill trio: Titty Bitch>Dual striker>Cycloner
I guess i have to kill cycloner 2nd as i cant take the huge bleed.

What do you guys think? Any Advice is welcome ^^
Last edited by AgentTrack on Aug 11, 2014, 2:13:27 AM
"
simpleMystery wrote:
So according to reddit bow builds are going to be getting buffed next patch. Hype!

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2d6xiv/eternal_and_diamond_supporter_newsletter_76/

Wow... I thought crit harbinger bow builds were already near the top... This will be interesting.

"
AgentTrack wrote:
So far, I am enjoying this build! The shattering sound cause by the huge dps is awesome :) Currently level 81 ranger.

Stats

4.1k life
12k Split Arrow
25k Puncture
11k evasion with grace. 6800 without.

Gears
Spoiler

Bought the 6L bow for 21ex, I guess thats quite okay, Gear wise, i think i need to get some more life on jewelries.

Tried out apex of sacrifice yesterday, vaal was easy, trio died 2 times cos of huge bleed cos by cycloner.

My order of kill trio: Titty Bitch>Dual striker>Cycloner
I guess i have to kill cycloner 2nd as i cant take the huge bleed.

What do you guys think? Any Advice is welcome ^^

Most of the builds capability to do Atziri is by dodging. Once you do a few runs and get use to moving out of the way, it should get a lot easier. And my usual order is titty > dual strike > cyclone, you just need to get used to the patterns that the cycloner moves in I guess...
"

Most of the builds capability to do Atziri is by dodging. Once you do a few runs and get use to moving out of the way, it should get a lot easier. And my usual order is titty > dual strike > cyclone, you just need to get used to the patterns that the cycloner moves in I guess...

Hmm, yeah thanks for the feedback precaso!Kudos for u to came out with such an insane build, haha XD Time to farm more mid-nights and practices!

I want play this ranger build, i have question: when forsaken masters rebuild ranger tree do you plan update this build with new content?
Playing your build having an absolute blast! First Atziri killing build! First Bow build! First Ranger Build! =) All around awesome!

Current Atziri Gear

First Atziri Gear

Last edited by Ramona on Aug 15, 2014, 10:45:29 PM
What is a recommended DPS tooltip to have on Puncture to try Atziri? Currently lvl 81 with 4k life and 20.3k DPS on Puncture and 13.8K on SA. Puncture is still lvl 16.

Gear

I know I need to get a rustic sash or a doryani's invitation, but at the moment I really need those life and resists.

Also, from all the three bosses the one that gives me a really hard time is the vaal, sometimes I can't dodge his spells and I take so much damage, I guess I just need to get used to dodge them all. The trio is easy for me, the bleeding damage is really good when I crit so I just kite them.

Atziri is easy too, but with my current life pool she basically one shots me if I don't dodge her flameblasts properly.

I guess i'll try again when I level my gems some more and get some more life.
"
Maxsheld wrote:
What is a recommended DPS tooltip to have on Puncture to try Atziri? Currently lvl 81 with 4k life and 20.3k DPS on Puncture and 13.8K on SA. Puncture is still lvl 16.

Gear

I know I need to get a rustic sash or a doryani's invitation, but at the moment I really need those life and resists.

Also, from all the three bosses the one that gives me a really hard time is the vaal, sometimes I can't dodge his spells and I take so much damage, I guess I just need to get used to dodge them all. The trio is easy for me, the bleeding damage is really good when I crit so I just kite them.

Atziri is easy too, but with my current life pool she basically one shots me if I don't dodge her flameblasts properly.

I guess i'll try again when I level my gems some more and get some more life.

Yea, around a 20k-25k puncture is a very comfortable amount to do Atziri. I agree that I feel vaal is the hardest of the 3, but like you said it gets easier once you continue doing it. And life pool wise, I would recommend 4.5k. It's slightly more than Atziri's spells do, so you shouldn't get 1-shot if you reach that much(except for the double flameblast)

"
Kopek84 wrote:
I want play this ranger build, i have question: when forsaken masters rebuild ranger tree do you plan update this build with new content?

Yes, I'll be as fast as I can about it! I will also continue to update it over the first few weeks until I feel I've found the most optimized version (the first few I post right off the bat may not be 100% optimized)

"
Ramona wrote:
Playing your build having an absolute blast! First Atziri killing build! First Bow build! First Ranger Build! =) All around awesome!

Current Atziri Gear

First Atziri Gear

Glad you're having success, thanks for the kind words!
Hey Pree,

After returning to POE 2 weeks ago and converting my ROA ranger to your puncture build, im at a bit of a loss as what to upgrade next. I tried to add you IG to chat but your always offline (maybe big time diff). Main question, I lose about 300dps when NOT using lionseye, is the extra 2.5% crit on the harbringer worth it? And what should I be looking to upgrade next? My belt is too good to swap for a phys dory.

Thanks in advance :) Archon

IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
I would prioritize upgrading to a better harbinger first. Scaling crit with lioneyes is very ineffective... You'd do better changing to a non-crit spec with it, so yeah.
thanks pree, so main stats to look for on harbringer are pDPS and crit yes? which has more importance?
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info