Speedy Puncture + Pierce Split Arrow / Reflect Safe or Glass Cannon / Level 100 & Uber Atziri Farmer

I tried this in hc 1 month, was really nice but slow due to the lack of gear.

Had no problems at all, the need of running sometimes combo great with puncture.

Died in orchad map, after hitting 80 I started to do maps with more dangerous mods (this is my first lvl 72+ char by the way, so maps and the whole act3 merc was a new journey to hell of running like chicken :P)

I will try this again in sc league, I had to start over 3 times couse I didnt know a lot of fights and tried to face tank those flicker dam spiders (invasion bosses) and then switch to hc as I always love the challenge.

Thx for the guide, with better gear and 20q gems maybe this could be easier.

Oh, died 80 on the boss, was clearing and the boss suddenly attacked me, tried to run but I was hugging the wall, thought that boss activates after u walk pretty near of him, seems they changed it, they should change those dam videos that xplain those boss fights :P

Edit: typos :)
Power and responsibility :P
Last edited by Ulizeus on Aug 8, 2014, 5:57:51 AM
I'm curious -- other than reaction time/play skill what are the limiting factors for Atziri/Uber Atziri?

I'm currently level 86 with the following stats running Haste and Hatred. Can swap out for grace if needed.

Chance to evade: 40%
Chance to dodge: 40%
Chance to doge spells: 46%

Puncture dps: 26k
Split dps: 15k

Resists are fine but health is low at 3.8k

From the videos it seems like Atziri and Uber are all about avoiding the damage and having enough DPS. Is that a fair assessment?
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
Hit and run and that's it. Except for health, your defensive stats are way higher than mine (I have no dodge). You may want to get a couple hundred more hit points for just in case you miss getting away from a Flameblast. It gets a little dicey on the clone phase with 4K.
"
feyith wrote:
Hit and run and that's it. Except for health, your defensive stats are way higher than mine (I have no dodge). You may want to get a couple hundred more hit points for just in case you miss getting away from a Flameblast. It gets a little dicey on the clone phase with 4K.

For regular, yes? I imagine uber just one shots you if you get flameblasted.
IGNs

"
swarmofseals wrote:
I'm curious -- other than reaction time/play skill what are the limiting factors for Atziri/Uber Atziri?

I'm currently level 86 with the following stats running Haste and Hatred. Can swap out for grace if needed.

Chance to evade: 40%
Chance to dodge: 40%
Chance to doge spells: 46%

Puncture dps: 26k
Split dps: 15k

Resists are fine but health is low at 3.8k

From the videos it seems like Atziri and Uber are all about avoiding the damage and having enough DPS. Is that a fair assessment?

Yea, all your stats look good aside from the low life pool, like feyith said. I'd say 4.5k+ life is a comfortable amount for Atziri. Also, it took me 4-5 runs before I was able to do the runs smoothly, because dodging damage with movement speed is the most important part of doing her.
Just attempted Apex for the first time and it went OK. My pots are very suboptimal and I think that hurt me. Died to Vaal twice due to freeze but was able to one shot the trio. I didnt quite finish off Atziri but came pretty close. The flameblast was one shotting me, so more health could definitely help there. I think with a bit better gear that should be doable. The DPS was definitely fine.

I can sacrifice a bit of DPS on one of my rings for more resists and life, and then switch out Doryani's for a belt with a ton of life. That should give me a big boost at the cost of 1-2k dps.
IGNs

Picked up a nice belt that increases my HP to about 4.2k. I could get more with rings pretty easily but it'd take a chunk of DPS each time. The belt change took about 500-600 dps off my puncture, and each ring change will probably take another 800-1k. How much DPS can I afford to lose?
IGNs

I run Atziri with this build with around 4.4k life and never fail. I may die once on her, but that's mainly because my laptop is not built for gaming and she can hit my FPS pretty hard haha. One thing I recommend if you're having trouble dodging her FBs is to use level 20 Purity of Fire. Helps a crap load. I use it instead of grace/haste only for her. Her spears are easy to manually dodge and even if not, Ondar's helps quite a lot. Also, my Puncture DPS is around 27k (only 4 link) and really it's more than adequate, so losing 5-600 off of what you have should be fine.
I can give you love, rocking horses, and dancing!
bump. shoutouts to that topaz ring I sold you
So according to reddit bow builds are going to be getting buffed next patch. Hype!

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2d6xiv/eternal_and_diamond_supporter_newsletter_76/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info