Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Speedy Puncture + Pierce Split Arrow / Reflect Safe or Glass Cannon / Level 100 & Uber Atziri Farmer

So I guess, drill neck not always the best huh? Thanks for the information above :)
"
AgentTrack wrote:
So I guess, drill neck not always the best huh? Thanks for the information above :)

If you use peirce gem i think drill neck is way better if not then no, which is why with rain of arrows which peirce does nothing drillneck is not nearly as good as a good rare...

i run 100% peirce chance on my SA between tree and gem and drillneck is about 5k more damage than the best quiver ive been able to get my hands on
I guess I need a lot of +int on my jewelry/quiver to run highleveled gems?
Patch 1.3 - never forget the big qq!
"
WeebleWoble wrote:
"
AgentTrack wrote:

If you use peirce gem i think drill neck is way better if not then no, which is why with rain of arrows which peirce does nothing drillneck is not nearly as good as a good rare...

i run 100% peirce chance on my SA between tree and gem and drillneck is about 5k more damage than the best quiver ive been able to get my hands on

DPS in a Pierce Setup is so close to Drillneck that I woould use thise for the extra HP and res. And this is an old base - I'd have to imagine a badass new base quiver would beat it - probably a good Broadhead.
My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913
This one is already quite badass :)
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Legacy multiplier is hard to beat. Part of why I'm wearing so much non-resist/life jewelry.
Do you think i could go along with this build on a Duelist? thanks
Hello,
i'm trying the build, but not exactly, because i changed the gem setup and 2-3 skill points: Puncture+pierce+PPAD+LMP+inc crit multiplier and Split arrow+pierce+PPAD+PCoC+Blind+inc crit multiplier/strikes/else +i'm using point blank skill which is good and useful in 90% of the cases; i often use decoy totem+puncture+little run+split arrow and then all this again /with 100% pierce and LMP, puncture is amazing so far, especially against reflect mobs when i can easily shoot puncture and use decoy to make them move or just run for 3-4 seconds until puncture deals 4-5 times the damage from the hit without second reflect/ :) my worries are about vaal pact, because i can't afford atziri's gloves and 10% life leech from Carnage heart may be not enough without vaal pact, we'll see /i'm lvl70 atm/.
"
Kermodei wrote:
Do you think i could go along with this build on a Duelist? thanks

Not really. You'll either have to sacrifice crit which is a ton of damage or sacrifice life to get the crit and be squishy... Definitely more effective as a ranger or shadow.

"
The_26th_King wrote:
Hello,
i'm trying the build, but not exactly, because i changed the gem setup and 2-3 skill points: Puncture+pierce+PPAD+LMP+inc crit multiplier and Split arrow+pierce+PPAD+PCoC+Blind+inc crit multiplier/strikes/else +i'm using point blank skill which is good and useful in 90% of the cases; i often use decoy totem+puncture+little run+split arrow and then all this again /with 100% pierce and LMP, puncture is amazing so far, especially against reflect mobs when i can easily shoot puncture and use decoy to make them move or just run for 3-4 seconds until puncture deals 4-5 times the damage from the hit without second reflect/ :) my worries are about vaal pact, because i can't afford atziri's gloves and 10% life leech from Carnage heart may be not enough without vaal pact, we'll see /i'm lvl70 atm/.

Decoy totem + puncture is a cool idea. Carnage heart + vaal pact could also be really good, I'd be interested to see how that goes!
Hello everyone, I wonder how the build is with low-end gear, can anyone who ran this build in 1-mo (or low gear) with at most 5L bow and chest, comment on the map clear speed, physical reflect, mana sustainability and atziri viability?

I am torn between my old arc build, this one and crit reave/flicker for next league. Though a fast movespeed, almost desync immune ranger and the prospect of firing arrows waters my mouth :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info