Speedy Puncture + Pierce Split Arrow / Reflect Safe or Glass Cannon / Level 100 & Uber Atziri Farmer

"
Your big problem will probably be reflect. With low life comes low eva, which makes physical reflect really hard to evade consistently. I just had a discussion in game with someone who ran into this exact problem.

Yeah. I already have problems with reflect -- it's the only map mod that I really avoid right now.

You'd be getting around 15-17% leech between CoE and Blood Frenzy -- would that be enough to mitigate most of the reflect, or would you need god gloves for that to work?
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
Even acuity might not be enough since with a good enough bow you can just oneshot yourself.
And without them, you hit the leech cap with about 6% only.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Jul 30, 2014, 6:45:17 PM
Really enjoying this build. I've been testing it out during the one month league and I'm looking forward to using it during the upcoming 3 month League.

If your schedule allows, please post an update once the new changes to the passive skill tree are unveiled.

"
Slugmed wrote:
Really enjoying this build. I've been testing it out during the one month league and I'm looking forward to using it during the upcoming 3 month League.

If your schedule allows, please post an update once the new changes to the passive skill tree are unveiled.

I will try to be as fast as I can about it! It will most likely take a few weeks of testing/updating to find the most optimized version, so the initial few posted setups might not be perfect, but I will try my absolute best.
"
Precaso wrote:
"
Slugmed wrote:

I will try to be as fast as I can about it! It will most likely take a few weeks of testing/updating to find the most optimized version, so the initial few posted setups might not be perfect, but I will try my absolute best.

Thanks! :)
i'm enjoying this build in the 1 month league, but phisical reflect is a big problem. i can easily oneshoot myself.

But it is my favourite build.
"
Vyko wrote:
i'm enjoying this build in the 1 month league, but phisical reflect is a big problem. i can easily oneshoot myself.

But it is my favourite build.

Daresso's defiance is denying reflect almost completely for me. At least with my 330dps harbinger, not sure if it would be enough with 500dps bow
Hi, i have a little question:
Why not 6L for Puncture?

I just bought a
to compare with my current bow
(i know very low crit chance, but soon i'll be Lucky and get a better bow )

The point was just to compare this cheap unique bow (on switch for Puncture) with my middle Bow.
setting of the puncture

I just wanted if the Chin Sol could be on paar with a better bow (almost 2 time the phys dmg)
Due to the great sinergy (100% more phys at point blank + Knock back, so the first second or half second the ennemy move and take a hudge hit. (2 EX tabula vs xx Ex great bow)

second question?
Could you provide a screen shot of your specs with the previous gem settings?
Do you have a Chin in order to make comparizon ?

have a nive day/night, for me time to sleep!

--- side note---

By the way, bow and phys crit bow always sucked big time for me, and using Chain to divide my damage... No thank you.... then i read your first page and a similar (phys crit wander) build, then, this only Lv63 Ranger is becoming one of my favorite char!

---Edit---

Link for my Puncture is Wrong!! it's Incresed Crit Damage instead of Pcoc :P

good night
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WIKARINA on Aug 1, 2014, 10:27:26 PM

I using this quiver for this build, but trying to sell it off do buy a drill neck will be better?
"
AgentTrack wrote:

I using this quiver for this build, but trying to sell it off do buy a drill neck will be better?

hi,

i am using a build similar to his build. With 5 frenzy,hatred, 5 power charge and 35% pierce from tree, using LL/SA/phys dam/crit dam/PCOC/FA i have :

55,9k with drill neck

55.3k with this quiver

cheers,
~S
Last edited by vitto369 on Aug 2, 2014, 1:03:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info