mortal hope drop rate

you want to do uber atziri but are to lazy to farm normal atziri.. please..
"
Therealshotzz wrote:

are you on acid i have killed her hundreds of times
"
Veruski wrote:
Time gating isn't worse.

I know this because I would trade the hope system for a timer in a hearbeat, no questions asked.

You'd be pretty alone with this :D I can only imagine the outrage if GGG actually implemented a timer.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Veruski wrote:
Time gating isn't worse.

I know this because I don't understand math.

FTFY
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
"
Veruski wrote:
"
Therealshotzz wrote:

are you on acid i have killed her hundreds of times

MAN, you can do atziri 100s of times, what are you complaining about...

And you havent dropped a single hope in those hundreds of times?

Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
"
1Z3R0 wrote:
i got like 25 kills and 2 hopes

...bastard...
Something like this being so gated doesn't bother me too much. The thing that bothers me is that it is this gated and is part of the challenge list for this 4 month league. After the terrible "collect all these uniques" from last league they said they would be sure to reassess how they go about creating challenges.. yet they do this. Hilariously terrible idea.
about 110 kills, 6 hopes.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
"
k4n3 wrote:
about 110 kills, 6 hopes.

Such luck, wow.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:

"
Xavderion wrote:
In PoE you can run Atziri all day every day, given how common midnights are atm.

This is a gross exaggeration. I'm not sure you have the experience to really talk about this or speak about this. I do.

If you sell the Belts and the occasional Catalyst to help subsidize your cost of buying midnights/sacrifice sets you'll come out far ahead as soon as a single Hope drops.

If you can't fund endless regular Atziri, your best option would generally be to sell the first Hope you find to get a bankroll up. The massive gem exp you get in here can also defray costs by selling leveled gems.

You can also chain Atziri by interspersing your own sets with service kills for others. (paying a set amount of ex on a Hope drop - again you don't even have to run that Hope, you could even just flip it. (I know many of the regular service people do, as I buy their hopes fairly regularly)

Overall chaining regular Atziri is at least moderately profitable. You could even say it is better in many ways than farming uber, as it dissociates the profit from the huge risks that come with Uber. (with not entirely dissimilar upsides due to Hope being worth so much relative to the costs involved with chaining Atziri kills)

Hey jake can I add you and become your friends?

I appreciate your attitude as well as your your diligent answer as well as your game skill :DD.
IGN: DEVIANGE
SHOP: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/939811

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info