mortal hope drop rate

It's probably similar to the way fragments drop from corrupted areas. 50% chance to drop a fragment and fragments drop at a 1:2:3:4 ratio. So 1:10 if a fragment drops and 1:20 overall.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Last edited by TehHammer on Jun 5, 2014, 10:03:20 AM
"
Veruski wrote:
This is what I'm talking about. ^

PoE players are the kind where if you express frustration over the behavior of the players, and the shitty design of the tiered reward system...

They will be happy that you are upset. They will encourage you to quit. (perhaps because they have less economic competition? goes back to the quest for infinite exalts, I guess)

Those are the kind of people who are left playing PoE.

Nah, that's nothing more than your average, run-of-the-mill forum dickwad that can get away with saying stuff like that because of being 'invisible' on the Internet. Easy to say that kind of stuff when there are no repercussions or fear of consequences, and is amplified even worse in games like this where pixel value is vastly overrated and e-peen stroking is all the rage. Nothing new and probably won't change.
"
Veruski wrote:
This is what I'm talking about. ^

PoE players are the kind where if you express frustration over the behavior of the players, and the shitty design of the tiered reward system...

They will be happy that you are upset. They will encourage you to quit. (perhaps because they have less economic competition? goes back to the quest for infinite exalts, I guess)

Those are the kind of people who are left playing PoE.
.Some people just dont grow beyond the 9 year old bullies they were in primary school try not to get angered by them instead pity them, lol, they hate that.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
150+ runs (lost the count)
1 hope on the 116th run -_-
http://solhifady.blogspot.be/
"
fadox wrote:
150+ runs (lost the count)
1 hope on the 116th run -_-

I remember seeing your rage post. Then you got one next run :D I did something similar: I raged to everyone who would listen, then it dropped next run :D Raging is good.

OP - Yeah it has a seriously low spawn rate! I guess it ties in with the uniques challenge. We can't all have T-Shirts after all :)

I've done 30, got 1. Instead of using it, I just look at it from time to time.

My map piece drop chance from Atziri is 7/30.

Before they made the recent changes to the map fragments (i.e. use fragment in map device, get corrupted zone) you had to beat RNG 3 times to get to uber Atziri:

- needed to spawn corrupted zone
- needed to spawn midnight
- Atziri needs to drop hope

The first 2 have been mitigated significantly since it all started. So it is a lot easier to get hopes now, compared to before.

Maybe (eventually) they could introduce something similar like using the other mortal pieces to open up a corrupted instance, where only another mortal piece can drop / something else. I'm sure someone else has suggested this.
Well, Im happy if i would even get the gear to run normal Atziri. People complaining about dying to uber. Mwug, you can do that, feel lucky already ;)

Now, done complaining,

Everyone in this game has its own tier of luck, its own tier of experience in the game, and its own tier own no-lifeness. The game isnt PvP oriented for a reason, you have fun fighting the Npc's, not other people. IF for that, go race, or go PvP, at least you wont die to uber trying, and at least you dont need the most OP gear (to my knowledge, pvp is relatively cheap to doing atziri, and races, well, are starting from scratch anyways)

Jealouzy is a bad characteristic, and is not for nothing, written as a sin in the bible (not that im religious, because im not, but the bible has some true morals in it). Dont be jealous, and have fun on your own, with your guild, with friends, and even trying uber, which should be fun already. Unless you RMT, you dont lose anything but a bit of pixelated money
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
"
leary93 wrote:
The game isnt PvP oriented for a reason

this game is one giant pvp fest whether you like it or not

the entire economy is pvp.

why do you think mortal hopes are up to 20ex+

because certain people can't be content just killing her a few times. on their quest for infinite exalts, they buy up all the mortal hopes they can and attempt to fill up stash tabs full of uber loot, preferably before everybody else.

this behavior actively and deliberately makes it harder for others to kill uber. in the end it's just content, content a lot of us would like to be able to attempt and finish.

there used to be a lot of comradare in this game, but now it's just a level of selfishness that can only be called incredibly disgusting.
Last edited by Veruski on Jun 5, 2014, 5:01:11 PM
"
Veruski wrote:
"
leary93 wrote:
The game isnt PvP oriented for a reason

this game is one giant pvp fest whether you like it or not

the entire economy is pvp.

why do you think mortal hopes are up to 20ex+

because certain people can't be content just killing her a few times. on their quest for infinite exalts, they buy up all the mortal hopes they can and attempt to fill up stash tabs full of uber loot, preferably before everybody else.

this behavior actively and deliberately makes it harder for others to do the same thing. in the end it's just content, content a lot of us would like to be able to attempt and finish.

there used to be a lot of comradare in this game, but now it's just a level of selfishness that can only be called incredibly disgusting.

What does that have anything to do with your personal enjoyment of the game though? There are people with thousands of exalts and stacks of mirrors, regardless of uber atziri farming. Why does this bother you so much?
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
perhaps because i'd just like to

1) enjoy

2) experience

3) challenge myself

and eventually

4) complete the content that GGG created for us players.

but the behavior of other players within the economy, and their insane greed, selfishness, actively prevents others from attempting and doing this, because unfortunately you can't just "go try uber"

you have to collect/buy the Mortal Hope.

....and this is assuming you even managed to overcome the insane gear barrier to even consider such a thing.
Last edited by Veruski on Jun 5, 2014, 5:04:12 PM
"
Veruski wrote:

you have to collect/buy the Mortal Hope.

That pretty much covers all the ways of ever obtaining anything in all ARPGs... you either loot it or you buy it.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info