Who is the Flamebalst Exlie? RIP level 76 4k hp level 62 zone

"
Scrupulous wrote:
Fuck that exile, I ain't playing PoE until he's freaking removed or fixed, ripped today because of him.

they ready nefred him. Taking like less than 1k dmg to my life with mom build and 78fire res even with about max fb stacks
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
Yeah he's stupid.

Frankly at this state I prefer meeting Igna Phoenix to him.
Last edited by elitedesolator on Jul 27, 2014, 10:32:23 AM
"
terrex wrote:

Damn, I guess the lesson is log out regardless of whether you're out of the circle on client side. This doesn't apply to races, but I think for those of us playing higher content this may encourage us to use light warp. It seems to be the least desyncy movement skill.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Jul 27, 2014, 11:23:29 AM
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
"
terrex wrote:

All at races where gear isn't as important as end-game.

Honestly it seems to me that people lie about his flameblast damage.
With 75% fire resistance a big flameblast in a map hits less than an Atziri flameblast. (On my main I can facetank him and Igna but not Atziri)
One thing I feel is wrong about him, is how you sometimes don't see the flameblast animation and then come from off-screen only to have a stage 10 invisible flameblast explode at you.
Another quality ZAP! post.
"
chimpanzee wrote:
"
terrex wrote:

All at races where gear isn't as important as end-game.

Honestly it seems to me that people lie about his flameblast damage.
With 75% fire resistance a big flameblast in a map hits less than an Atziri flameblast. (On my main I can facetank him and Igna but not Atziri)
One thing I feel is wrong about him, is how you sometimes don't see the flameblast animation and then come from off-screen only to have a stage 10 invisible flameblast explode at you.

I find this exile way more dangerous then Atziri. Maps add damage mods, he curses you and sometimes you'll have no idea its coming. The most Atziri double flamblast can hit me for is 3k damage because i know it's coming and can pot. I've gotten hit for over 5k damage in a map from this exile and had no idea what hit me because i didn't see the first flameblast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info