Who is the Flamebalst Exlie? RIP level 76 4k hp level 62 zone

i hate avian wretches. Shit always kills me off screen <_<
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1000307
I had no clue this exile was causing so many problems for people? i play a fire trapper and he is one of my favorites to face because fb is easy to avoid and he doesn't have much hp.

I also haven't had problems with him on my molten striker either so I dunno. I suppose if you aren't yet for some reason, use leapslam/whirling blades to gtfo quicker. I suppose my success against him stems from just never getting hit by his fb.
"
Koldhearted wrote:
i hate avian wretches. Shit always kills me off screen <_<

I always carry a lv1 flesh/bone offering. Useful for annoying birds, necromancers, corpses detonating boxes and corpse reviving boxes. Much faster than using detonate dead.
GGG servers are powered by the tears of the fallen and the anguish of the ragers. That is the secret of how they are able to keep the servers running while offering PoE f2p.

But really, being situationally aware is a good ability to learn. That, and improvements on telegraphing one shot KO skills; There is nothing inherently wrong with uber powerful mob attacks, so long as there is information communicated to the perceptive player.

I really wish GGG would release more mobility and crowd control skills. It's a shame the technical limitations of the game engine make them so hard to deploy...

RIP OP =/
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Last edited by Garr0t on Jun 1, 2014, 10:29:17 PM
You need overcapped resists for this one.

Some ppl say its a skill check (kite, kite, kite, deal dmg). My personal opinion is that he's a gear check (you got enough fres on your gear or not).

Right now you need arround 125 Fres (He doesnt have Fire Pene), then its an easy facetank.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Jun 2, 2014, 2:53:09 AM
Also an anti curse flask is very useful against Magnus cause he casts Flammability on you. That way overcapping the resists isn't really necessary.
"
gilrad wrote:

That's not even a damned sentence.
"
folderpirate wrote:
"
gilrad wrote:

That's not even a damned sentence.

It is tho.
All instances of flameblast are bugged, I've seen his one explode without any cast animation and the Death and Taxes flameblast exploded from invisible cast.

It's client side, as all others in my party could see it, just I couldn't and walked straight into it, I've also had problems with atziri's ground effects - flameblast and storm call, either I desync into them or they simply hit without animation.

One of the many reasons why I play this game for fun and not seriously. That and the fact that my net constantly spikes and disconnects.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
I also hate this exile, mainly because im a summoner and while I can avoid getting caught in the FB (not always) my minions unfortunatly dont and perish right away if not from the first cast then surely from the next flurry of FB casts from that exile. I do use convocation but it just works for one fb till the cooldown wears off but even that has a cast time.
Closed Beta Member.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info