Who is the Flamebalst Exlie? RIP level 76 4k hp level 62 zone

Imo this exiles damage is completly rediculous.

The funny part though is, that if a 100% flameblast took 80% HP his next flame blast will detonate at 20% charge, which basically is not possible to dodge if you are not prepared.
"
Z3roSh0t wrote:
I had no clue this exile was causing so many problems for people? i play a fire trapper and he is one of my favorites to face because fb is easy to avoid
The first one is often invisible. I found him for the first time yesterday when I hit 500 life and then there was an explosion. Switch to Saffell's and he's cake but invisible Flameblasts are hard to eat.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
"
Pyrokar wrote:
He hurts like a truck. I am hp/es based and with a 0,5sec channel of his flameblast he went through all of my 1,3k es in a 67 map with 0 damage mods(i guess it was a crit?). After going back to town and using a ruby though he was like a harmless kitten. Facetanked max charge for a little more than 2k dmg 1,3es and 500hp of dmg.

He also casts flammability so be weary of that.

notthisshitagain.jpg, 1,3k es in merciless? are you freakin kidding me?

Pro tip OP: He uses flammability, you might want to try and overstack your resists. He hits hard, real hard, if you are not at 90+ res and you think you are but happen to be at 50 with the curse on. It is how most guys get one shot by him and then think he hit them for all their hp with 90 res on. You could try having whirling blades or leap slam or warp depending on your build and try to 'stutterstep' attack him, ie take a few potshots and get out of the marked flameblast ground, and repeat ad nauseum. Again, depending on your build ... you can try some spell block / dodge. Ruby flasks handy, too, is helpful.

"
My 8k hp marauder died with pot activ(93% fire res) to a 1 shot in 73 map lol

Now I always leap to him and cyclone him to death, extremely squishy is what he is

you were not at 93 fire res then, no way. You had no overstack and were at about 50 res. He doesnt do 115k fire dmg lol
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Jun 3, 2014, 12:42:04 PM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
He hurts like a truck. I am hp/es based ...

1,3k es in merciless? are you freakin kidding me?

Reading comprehension, get some.

He could have 3-4k life as well as that 1.3k ES for all we know.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
my 77 lvl mara died from 1 shot in 68 lvl map with 4.5k hp and 79% fire res from that exile. i didnt see him , and had no reaction to move from that fire circle! it was so fast

Another example of poor balancing on GGG's side of things which they call "hardcore" or "cutthroat" to cover the fact how poor the design of it is...

One shotted by invisible flameblast? Sounds fun.
But you know whats even more fun in that situation?
Deinstalling the game...
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Got me once per race (20 exiles and exile/turbo) today. One time with an invisible blast from offscreen, didn't see him or any FB indicator, just the explosion and the ressurrection prompt.

The 2nd time I have no problem with: He added in while I was fighting Grand Daddy Crab. At half hp, in melee range to the crab, the flameblast circle showed up. Classic Oh Shit moment.
Last edited by Unhold on Jul 9, 2014, 6:35:18 PM
Fuck that exile, I ain't playing PoE until he's freaking removed or fixed, ripped today because of him.
ign @DontFront
I honestly have never had trouble with this exile. Gotta keep moving. Xandro on the other hand, desync central going on there.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
I think hes a bigger trouble for ranged characters or people who are caught unaware by his flameblast+curse combo. If you can avoid it and are melee hes easy.
Closed Beta Member.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info