Peeps 1.2 Angry Pillar God (CoMK) Ground Slam & Fire Storms from Hell (Final build complete)

"
Stiglitz_ wrote:
Very cool build.

One point is, I really think you should get Iron Reflexes. There's a lot of potential to increase your defenses. Iron Reflexes without Unwavering Stance is okay, but Unwavering Stance without Iron Reflexes seems like a waste.

I don't have Iron Reflexes because besides Carcass Jack, I don't have evasion to convert to armor. I've been debating removing it for a chest with more life resists and strength. That is another hard decision for me. Remove chest and take more AoE nodes or just deal with less AoE.

I was really prioritizing flat phys in jewelry but Ive noticed that adding 50 str at this point has a big damage increase too.

Finding the perfect balance is hard, but fun.
Peep
"
Fogel29 wrote:
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgUAAdwB5wJxBLMFLRQgFE0VUBZvGS4ZhRo4GlUabBv6JKol3ycvJ-026DbpOQ462D38QKBQR1W1VcZXDVhjWfNfP2BLYSFko2aeZ5tuaXKpcrt07XrvfLt82YM4hMSE2YTviuSMz49GkFWb7J2unrmezaFtogCkGaSspwinMKeEqWipc6yqr2y5zbyfvqfAGsEExYrPZdDQ0iHUj9lh4urjauOf5FHsOO8O73zwH_Iv8932SPe--tI=

How does this look? I think it's a bit more efficient in points and gets you more life as well. You don't have to travel out of the way for the 30 int nodes as well.

I like it, but it doesn't have unwavering. I have the Int node so I can use lvl 20 FS.

I also see you didn't take the 1h damage node near the start. It also has +20 str, so while the 1h damage does not apply, the +20 str actually makes it one of the more powerful nodes to take.

Thanks for taking the time though. There are certainly ways to improve what I had and look forward to more feedback.
Peep
Edit: Revised tree slightly

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgUAAdwB5wJxBLMFLQVbFCAUTRkuGYUaOBpVGmwb-iSLJKol3ycvJ-0pTymlNZI26DbpOQ462D0PPfxAoETnRmlHfkouSshOKlBHVbVXDVhjWK9fP2BLYSFko2VNZ5tqO2qTbmluqnKpcrt07XgNeu98u3zZgziExITZhO-I8YrkjM-QVZvsnrmezaFtogCkGaSspzCnhKelqBipaKluqXOrxayqr2y0-bXytkG5Q7nNvJ--p8APwQTEFcT2xYrSIdJN1I_V7dlh4urjauOf5CLkUew47w7vfPAf8i_z3fZI974=

Invasion character is up to 56 so far. This is probably what I'll shoot for as a final build. I think I'm going to end up using BOR, so I felt as though I needed to grab a decent number of resistance nodes (this gets 40% from the passive tree). I also picked up the staff block nodes, as with BOR that brings the character up to 40% block. It should also have enough intelligence to run a level 20 firestorm if using either a carnage heart or a decent onyx amulet.

Right now I'm running a 16/99 astramentis, but I'll probably swap that out (just had one lying around).

Also, I picked up all 3 of the 1% max res nodes in the Marauder area. Max res is just so good, and the build struggles with resistances anyways so the 8% on each node is a nice bonus.
Last edited by Saedeas on Jun 9, 2014, 3:57:16 PM
"
Saedeas wrote:
Edit: Revised tree slightly

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgUAAdwB5wJxBLMFLQVbFCAUTRkuGYUaOBpVGmwb-iSLJKol3ycvJ-0pTymlNZI26DbpOQ462D0PPfxAoETnRmlHfkouSshOKlBHVbVXDVhjWK9fP2BLYSFko2VNZ5tqO2qTbmluqnKpcrt07XgNeu98u3zZgziExITZhO-I8YrkjM-QVZvsnrmezaFtogCkGaSspzCnhKelqBipaKluqXOrxayqr2y0-bXytkG5Q7nNvJ--p8APwQTEFcT2xYrSIdJN1I_V7dlh4urjauOf5CLkUew47w7vfPAf8i_z3fZI974=

Invasion character is up to 56 so far. This is probably what I'll shoot for as a final build. I think I'm going to end up using BOR, so I felt as though I needed to grab a decent number of resistance nodes (this gets 40% from the passive tree). I also picked up the staff block nodes, as with BOR that brings the character up to 40% block. It should also have enough intelligence to run a level 20 firestorm if using either a carnage heart or a decent onyx amulet.

Right now I'm running a 16/99 astramentis, but I'll probably swap that out (just had one lying around).

Also, I picked up all 3 of the 1% max res nodes in the Marauder area. Max res is just so good, and the build struggles with resistances anyways so the 8% on each node is a nice bonus.

Good Results though so far?
Peep
Yeah, good results so far.

I'm curious though, what's your dps with and without Abyssus and Conc Effect? My gear is pretty bad right now (though I do have a meginord's) and I'm curious what I can look forward to.
"
Saedeas wrote:
Yeah, good results so far.

I'm curious though, what's your dps with and without Abyssus and Conc Effect? My gear is pretty bad right now (though I do have a meginord's) and I'm curious what I can look forward to.

Its hard to say, I still don't know how to get a good estimate of DPS on this build
Peep
Someone can make a video of this build plz?
I can maybe party up with a guildie to record it in action.

So far maps have been cake.

Still really hoping for a good theory crafter to get their hands on it a bit
Peep
Hit a spot where strength is almost as important as flat phys. Trying to figure out what the best balance is. Im not the best at that, but so far it just keeps getting better
Peep
Im going to build around PotCG too, and your build has been great inspiration. However i have few questions.

What does "16% increased physical weapon damage" actually mean? Only melee skills (skills that need weapon to be cast, not spells) receive that bonus, in this case Ground Slam? Or does it mean that all skill gems linked to PotCG receive that bonus which means firestorm/whatever is affected too?

Second, and if weapon physical dmg affects to all linked gems, wouldn't Glacial Cascade do more dmg than Firestorm? Or do you prefer Firestorm because its dmg is enough and it centers above enemies like you described. Also in templar/marauder area is more fire damage buffing nodes, so Firestorm's dmg can be pushed further easily vs. Glacial Cascade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info