Peeps 1.2 Angry Pillar God (CoMK) Ground Slam & Fire Storms from Hell (Final build complete)

"
ceripapa wrote:
I'm lvl 48 and have with gear 632 STR. 2 firestorm work with COMK ?

yep. Im running GS, IW, CoMK, Conc Effect, FS, FS

I switch back from conc effect to increased aoe. the extra damage is not needed yet
Peep
Last edited by cantilever on Sep 14, 2014, 5:18:16 PM
write better what gems to link together. what do we use if we only have a 4 link or less. can't assume everyone has access to a 5l from lvl 1.

any videos?

looks like an interesting build though.
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 14, 2014, 7:20:04 PM
I Think if you have 3L -> GL + COMK + Firestorm , 4L SAME + IW .
Just reached the Ledge in merciless, only took me 2 days. The build is pretty great with a Tabula, as it allows for experimentation. I've tried both EK and Flame surge, both pretty bad considering the mobs need to be lined up like ants in order to really take damage. I just added a 2nd Firestorm to my Iron Will + Ground Slam + Concentrated Effect + CoMK + Firestorm, and it's definitely the way to go. 2 Firestorms really makes this build shine, if your computer can handle it.
With a Tabula I'm still quite tanky, kinda relying on the "kill them before they touch you" tactic but still pretty tanky. I use both heralds but my mana pool is microscopic and I've found myself spamming mana flasks, I would use Clarity if it didn't take up my whole pool.
I also use Glacial Hammer + Melee Phys + Faster Attacks + Weapon Ele Dmg as my single target. Unless you're fighting a boss surrounded by trash mobs that allow you to proc CoMK, a single target skill is absolutely necessary. Glacial Hammer does quite a bit of damage and provides a bit of defense as it will freeze most yellow rares.
This build, while others earlier in the thread have said otherwise, is pretty awesome in parties. ESPECIALLY with 2x Firestorm. It's easier on my computer to not kill every mob and when I do get the last hit the firestorms still do their jobs killing most mobs in the area.

EDIT: I went through Acceleration and Armour and Steel to grab Iron Reflexes, in place of speccing towards Golems Blood. Helped me out a ton, and if I really need to respec it's only like 8 nodes. I recommend it.

Just my thoughts on the build so far! Tons of fun, looking forward to mapping with it.
Last edited by freezingnipples on Sep 14, 2014, 8:19:37 PM
Hi cantilever, I really like the idea behind this build and think I'm gonna give it a run in rampage.

I took a long look at the passive tree and wanted to ask why you didn't take any staff notes, the "blunt instrument" cluster for example?
"
kompaniet wrote:
write better what gems to link together. what do we use if we only have a 4 link or less. can't assume everyone has access to a 5l from lvl 1.

any videos?

looks like an interesting build though.

I actually wrote I did the build with out conc effect the first time till almost lvl 70. FS, GS, IW, CoMK

The extra firestorm gem is also making me find increased aoe to be a nicer 5l. Use either or depending ho much damage you are doing.
Peep
Last edited by cantilever on Sep 15, 2014, 8:16:12 AM
"
IINestorII wrote:
Hi cantilever, I really like the idea behind this build and think I'm gonna give it a run in rampage.

I took a long look at the passive tree and wanted to ask why you didn't take any staff notes, the "blunt instrument" cluster for example?

Every node of 10 strength gives 16% physical damage. Most of the melee and staff nodes are for less than 16% physical damage.
Peep
Hi cantilever, im a new player, I am playing in beyond mode with a friend and was looking for fire or lightning build.

I must say, this is the most interesting build i have found so far, but i'm curious as to why you didn't take any of the increase fire/burning/elemental damage nodes.
Dude belly of the beast would be sick for this build. Do you really think that helm is worth it though ? I'm pretty sure it killed you a few times.
"
fredo2185 wrote:
Dude belly of the beast would be sick for this build. Do you really think that helm is worth it though ? I'm pretty sure it killed you a few times.

It's only 40-50% increased damage taken. Not more damage taken. It's not very noticable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info