Fix Conversion Trap

"
GreenDude wrote:
Man i see people saying melee is the absolute best and yet i see lords puncture trap solo the entire enemy team in 3v3s after we killed his team mates. He kills most melees b4 they even see Lords on their screen in most maps.

I dont think melee is the supreme god in hc, as for sc: its a whole diff thing.

Perhaps the conversion trap ban in tourneys shouldnt be for both leagues. Maybe its banable in hc but not in sc or vice versa.

The exception being well built, well geared melee. Like look what happens when its grindcore vs me lvl happens he has phase acro and huge deeps. Doesn't end well.
"
Lordsidro wrote:
"
GreenDude wrote:
Man i see people saying melee is the absolute best and yet i see lords puncture trap solo the entire enemy team in 3v3s after we killed his team mates. He kills most melees b4 they even see Lords on their screen in most maps.

Perhaps the conversion trap ban in tourneys shouldnt be for both leagues. Maybe its banable in hc but not in sc or vice versa.

The exception being well built, well geared melee. Like look what happens when its grindcore vs me lvl happens he has phase acro and huge deeps. Doesn't end well.

Well my point wasnt that your invincible, but the fact that you can solo 3 ppl means that its not about ranged vs melee but just build versus build. Some counter others, and their range is irrelevant, atleast in hc. Ofc i can make a melee or a ranged that hard counters puncture trappers like im sure puncture is a hard counter many melee or ranged, like my facebreaker for example.
IGN: @GreenDude
"
GreenDude wrote:
"
Lordsidro wrote:
"
GreenDude wrote:

Well my point wasnt that your invincible, but the fact that you can solo 3 ppl means that its not about ranged vs melee but just build versus build. Some counter others, and their range is irrelevant, atleast in hc. Ofc i can make a melee or a ranged that hard counters puncture trappers like im sure puncture is a hard counter many melee or ranged, like my facebreaker for example.

If your FB Had Phase acro and a shield+block nodes I don't think you'd think that. Mainly fb with no flicker is the only lose.
Well i do have a flIcker offhand. If i had phase acro and block nodes i would one shot a lot less ppl, struggle with accuracy, etc. The goal now is to one shot because fb is has no range so when i finally get a blow i want it to one shot. Anyway fb has many flaws in the current meta. Still a good counter to many melee chars tho.
"
GreenDude wrote:
Well i do have a flIcker offhand. If i had phase acro and block nodes i would one shot a lot less ppl, struggle with accuracy, etc. The goal now is to one shot because fb is has no range so when i finally get a blow i want it to one shot. Anyway fb has many flaws in the current meta. Still a good counter to many melee chars tho.

Acc is a non issue. Also there's no need to 1 shot a melee considering the raw phy will have them stunned for days plenty long enough to land a second hit, no multi seems just wrong.
Last edited by Lordsidro on Jun 2, 2014, 4:59:53 PM
So is this thread still about Conversion Trap lol
Kinda^ ;)
[Removed by Support]
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by Support on Jun 2, 2014, 8:29:39 PM
We can't get GGG's attention to add spectator mode yet they are always there when someone makes an inappropriate post. They must be fucking with us lol.
"
GreenDude wrote:
We can't get GGG's attention to add spectator mode yet they are always there when someone makes an inappropriate post. They must be fucking with us lol.

Ya I have noticed and said the same thing for quite some time now lol. The last thing they posted pvp related in pvp feedback is lost amongst all the edit by moderators!
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info