[OUTDATED] Zivko's WoE + BoR build - Seems like the build is dead

is this build viable for Scion ?? ( Apparently someone asked this at page 10 onwards )
and it wasn't replied .

instead of using WoE, what else do you recommend for weapons?

Also if Scion is viable for this build, can you probably make a skill tree out of it :|

apparently something tells me if this build is used on a scion, it might be more advancing? o-o

also i think you missed 1 skill tree in your original post?
from what i'm looking at right now.

you only posted the following details :

#1 Higher dps build
#2 Higher survivability Build
#3 Mana version build

But for skill tree you only posted

Level 92 higher survivability skill tree
Level 92 mana based skill tree

(?) Level 92 Higher DPS skill tree (???)
Last edited by lioncage on Sep 1, 2014, 4:10:30 PM
Maybe i'm going over the top here but is this build any good with CI?
I got a full geared CI witch already and wondered if this would work out?
How far can you take this build without BoR or some fancy 5L/6L armor (can probably get a shitty 5L)?
reitaaaxD
You would still need temporal chains on spell totem. Around 19k dps (Dual Strike) you can kill enough adds with 20% spalsh if you jump exactly on top of Atziri.

lioncage

Check Q & A section of the guide (bottom of first post). Mana version of the build = higher dps version of the build.

countothreeandie

If you start as scion you can switch later on to CI version of the build. This is the CI version of the build i plan on testing out once i find enough time: https://poebuilder.com/builds/ogrec26-hybrid-woe Note that this is planned with perfect gear and rings have room for 20% maximum ES which would bring total amount of ES to 7.4k. With Incandescent Heart that would be equivalent of having 9.6k es vs elemental damage.
I dont have that kind of gear so i'll adjust that build to what i currently own on standard when i start testing the build and will update the post with results. I'm expecting 20-22k dps with herald of ash instead of hatred (and purity of elements) and around 6k ES on my lvl92 scion.

Llght
Pretty far, you can use 5L chest and spec into dynamo to be able to support attacks with mana. Here's my leveling tree for lvl69:
https://poebuilder.com/builds/ogrec20-woe-bor-120
Just by switching to Wings you would get to 10k dps which is enough for lower and midlevel maps. With Fell the Weak and Ambidexterity you go to 14+k dps on 5L if you're using mana.
Last edited by ogrec on Sep 1, 2014, 6:24:05 PM
I'm back, I randomly crafted the flat physical damage on these rings I'm using:

My DPS skyrocketed to 22k DPS and this is without +#% increased physical damage from the Scion life cluster and Templar starting area AND the Frenzy charges. Just a little heads up, all it cost me was 6 alchs.

I just need to get 20Q melee splash and I should be good for Atziri.

PS. I don't have quality on my gems except Melee Splash, and all of the main gems are at 18. DPS could go way higher.

EDIT: With Frenzy charges it's only 23.7k not that much but still..
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Sep 1, 2014, 6:33:49 PM
Yup, flat phys is really good with dual wielding. I'm sad cause i only have room for prefix on one of my rings :(
I wonder if flat phys can be added to gloves, i got room for prefix there...
Ah, that's a shame.. don't think we can add flat phys on gloves though. Not sure, only got LVL 5 masters.
"
ogrec wrote:

Llght
Pretty far, you can use 5L chest and spec into dynamo to be able to support attacks with mana. Here's my leveling tree for lvl69:
https://poebuilder.com/builds/ogrec20-woe-bor-120
Just by switching to Wings you would get to 10k dps which is enough for lower and midlevel maps. With Fell the Weak and Ambidexterity you go to 14+k dps on 5L if you're using mana.

I can definitely afford WoE since it's only 2-4 chaos but I'm worried about using mana and auras.
If you're not using BM and life leech, how well does the build fair? (I'm still thinking blender style).
Actually, I derped really hard.. the reason my DPS went up by almost 7k was because of Added Fire Damage that I forgot to take out after a Dominus run. It only added 3k with Frenzy charges included.. so now I'm down to 18k.
Hello all of you ,

I followed this build and i can say its quite good so far , thanks for your help :)

My question is whats my next upgrade at this point , totally im out of purpose to play at the moment ,all helps are welcome. Please check my entire gear and skills.

And one more thing ,build says reflect is non issue for this build , i dont think it is ,im suffering so much abour reflect physical.

Thank you ^^

Spoiler

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwDhwSzCVgKmxHVFE0UUhZvGNsZLho4G60b-h3KJKol3yftKNsppTGeMgkyiTSTNZI17za6Nuk67TwtR35KfUrITeNOKlfiWfNbr1ywY3BlTWaeZ6BsFmxGbbRuaW6XbqpwcnJscql35XgNeOt82YFBguSE2YcZh3aKr5ARkFWZK5stogCkGaZXp4SpbqyqtfK2Qbc-vYG-ir6nwA_AGsGLxPbGrtJN037T_Ni926fdDd_v42rnCuw473rv4_Af8pz3vvrS_Ev8xf4K_o8=

Last edited by Zhultas on Sep 1, 2014, 8:22:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info