[OUTDATED] Zivko's WoE + BoR build - Seems like the build is dead

blind from BoR now only reduces accuracy by 50%
"
Daskar84 wrote:
In the leveling hints section, you have Water Dancing taken while on the path to Sovereignty. I'm assuming this is actually something you respec out of at some point once you have WoE since it's not in your final tree?
Yes

"
jacynthe wrote:
Sry for my question, but im so newbee =)
Does this nice build allows cyclon use?
Thx
Not in the current version. Its a skill that works well with Bringer and i like to replace Double Strike with it, but it depends entirely on how much mana cost has been reduced. Right now it seems skill cost has been reduced ~25% if you're using both added fire and cyclone. It would require around 150mana/cast (when using blood magic) with 20/20 gems, which i still consider to bee too high to run it without Soul Taker. However with new mana nodes and Revelery, it might be easier to run it on mana now.

"
Chorcher wrote:
blind from BoR now only reduces accuracy by 50%

Yea, i saw the notes. Its a huge nerf, but the acrobatics version of the build will still have ~40-60% evasion against blinded enemies, dpeneding on ther level/chance to hit. So thats still a big increase compared to old iron reflex version.
Hey,

Any idea how to link cleave in a bringer of rain?

Multistrike IAOE, Conc effect ?
"
Jaigoda wrote:
I don't know if this has been mentioned anytime before the last 3 pages, but have you considered using Warlord's Mark for life leech and a charge or two instead of Blood Rage (or trying to get life leech on all the possible gear)? You could perhaps do a 3L/3L WoE with BM + Faster Attacks + Leap Slam and then CWDT + Enduring Cry + Warlord's.

By the way, I've been using this build for a little while and am currently level 67. I'm definitely loving the build and am planning to use it for the new league, though the one thing I don't like is that it's almost impossible to fit in any MF whatsoever while trying to carefully balance all of the resistances on the four available items. Do you normally play in a party with a culler? Or do you just try to clear maps fast enough that your "magic find" is your clear speed?

Blood rage is used for life leech and frenzy charges. I gain more than 2k dps with 3 charges, leap slam faster, cast curses/EC/IC faster. Besides, 2% LL on gear is all you need if you play the mana version. Also for a bit of MF, you can use IR gem instead of blood magic as your fourth link in your leap slam setup. Enjoy!
"
slayer88 wrote:
Hey,

Any idea how to link cleave in a bringer of rain?

Multistrike IAOE, Conc effect ?

If you check the patch nodes, cleave is buffed a lot mainly for 1H/2H builds, not for dual wielding. I doubt it will be better then Dual Strike so i would not be willing to drop Dual Strike for it, i'd only consider replacing melee splash with Cleave if it turns out it provides higher clear speed then splash does.
What if i get a 5/6link woe, would it improve the character? I move cast on damage + ec to an item that holds increased duration and immortal call. Which gem setup with dual strike would be good for 5/6link woe and is it worth it?
Last edited by kebal on Aug 19, 2014, 1:36:24 PM
6L WoE would allow you to add a curse to the mix by socketing Leap Slam in a 4L item (gloves or boots) and socketing EC, IC, blood rage and a curse in WoE

You could run CwDT+Enfeeble+EC+IC+Increased duration+Blood Rage in a 6L and when needed replace CwDT with blood magic.

Its a very expensive upgrade and i dont think its worth it. I'd rather sell 6L WoE and buy bunch of high 118-120% wings, socket to 6S 4L+2L and corrupt them since there's a few good mods you can get (culling strike, +1-2 weapon range or +1% cold damage leached as life). In fact thats what i'm doing atm, corrupted 4 so far, all rerolled into shitty rares :(
Last edited by ogrec on Aug 19, 2014, 2:17:14 PM
How is reflect with this build? Does block, dodge, blind, evade help with reflect?
Multiple levels of reflect are not a problem because its blocked/evaded/outleeched.
For reflect to be a problem you need much higher alpha dmg (dmg per hit), and it's pretty much achievable only with critical based builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info