[OUTDATED] Zivko's WoE + BoR build - Seems like the build is dead

It would be only 12% less then what i'm used to playing with (68/68), but theres also phase acrobatics in the mix to help out. I'd feel completely fine with that.

Also, 7-10 chance to block might be craftable only on certain types on weapons. Only 1H swrods can be corrupted with 3-6% block chance, with that in mind, i wouldn't be that surprised if dual wield block is only possible on swords too. Its also important to find out if what kind of affix that block chance is, knowing how this game usually is, i'm betting its a prefix so you're forced to chose between damage and survivability. If its not, i've got one high dps axe with a free suffix slot waiting for it :)
Well got these for 19 chaos.
Spoiler

Mana pool is just 657. Int 147, will be 157 in some levels.
To get around 800 will need both belt and gloves having close to maximum mana.
Thats a really nice pair of rings for a mana based character. You should have enough mana in a couple of levels if you take those maximum mana nodes i mentioned :)

On the sidenote, just got ring i was missing.Everything ready for testing when patch hits, really looking forward to playing this build again :)

Not a lot of luck eternal-exalting the belt, got life regen 3x. At least that strength and stun threshold can be useful so decided to leave it like that.

Still trying to corrupt a +2 weapon range WoE.

Poebuilder with imported gear > https://poebuilder.com/builds/ogrec16-woe-bor-120
Last edited by ogrec on Aug 18, 2014, 2:38:45 PM
That is really great.
Which level should cast when damage taken + enduring cry have? Is it significant only during mapping or Atziri runs also?
Sorry for all these questions. I just really like your build and want to understand every aspect since i am new to the game.
Last edited by kebal on Aug 18, 2014, 3:17:21 PM
For maps i use cwdt lvl 4 linked to ec lvl 7 and cwdt lvl 14 linked to inc duration 21/20 and immortal call lvl 14.
I use the same setup for Atziri and Double Vaal, but for trash mobs skip and triboss i use slefcast high level IC and EC (those are currently linked in gear).
I use leap slam lvl 1 because it has lower life cost that way (think its less then 35 per cast)
"
ogrec wrote:
For maps i use cwdt lvl 4 linked to ec lvl 7 and cwdt lvl 14 linked to inc duration 21/20 and immortal call lvl 14.
I use the same setup for Atziri and Double Vaal, but for trash mobs skip and triboss i use slefcast high level IC and EC (those are currently linked in gear).
I use leap slam lvl 1 because it has lower life cost that way (think its less then 35 per cast)

Whats ec?
Enduring cry
In the leveling hints section, you have Water Dancing taken while on the path to Sovereignty. I'm assuming this is actually something you respec out of at some point once you have WoE since it's not in your final tree?
Sry for my question, but im so newbee =)
Does this nice build allows cyclon use?
Thx
nice build
my 1st Atziri))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info