[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Hi,

i'm a hot new lvl 45 witch, dual flame totem, first game.

Looking for a guild that doesn't mind noobs and helps them become sexy.

Is there any spot for me ?

I can grill vegan burgers with my totems for guild BBQs.

Thanks.

Love & Flames.

TheBookfinder
Last edited by Bauttar on Oct 25, 2015, 1:07:28 PM
Hello, I have a level 58 templar and level 55 ranger. Looking for guild which will help me learn and help me wade through merciless and cruel.
Hi, I have played this game off and on for a few years and i'm not noob, but i'm definitely nowhere near pro.

LFG for new challenge league that starts tomorrow. account funtouchplus
looking forward to hearing from you ladies.
Hiya,,

just started playing this game a couple days ago.. finally saw the post about this guild.. Would love to join if ya got room fer me.. IGN is Distina atm I am 35 with no idea what I am doing lol...
Hi I'm new to POE, but have logged a lot of hours on D3 and have been very active in clan/guild. I'm looking for something new and different. I have started up a number of characters in the last couple weeks trying to get a feel for different builds prior to the start of the new season. Please pm me if you have a spot. I' have been playing too many characters to leave an IGN at the moment.

Thanks!
hey there :) i'm very interested in joining this guild. I've been in some other guilds before but this guild seems more viable for me as i'm active everyday. I want to be a part of this guild! :D

League: Standard, challenges
Languages spoken: English
Timezone: Sydney 10:00

Thanks
I've been playing this game on and off for a while now, I'm not a noob but I'm also not very good. I play only hardcore challenge leagues and am looking for a guild to help me get better at the game.
Hey just started playing PoE again, looking for guild to make it more fun and help me get better at it, currently lvl 50ranger im 20y old by the way
Hi,

Please add me to the guild.

I am back to playing the game and I'm active (play daily).

I'm 27 and from Canada.

Thanks! (P.S. I used to be part of this guild before)

IGN: KingDimz
Hi, my IGN is Mercy_Exile, im joining back after few months break.
I'm age 25 and speak English.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info