[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Hi I used to be a part of this guild and stopped playing for quite some time.
Any chance you can slide me back into this guild?

Thanks,
IGN: Connerpro
Newish to the game. Looking for a group to play with on TSC and socialize and help me. Send me a message. ING Thret or Gramatikal.
Just in case you guys didn't know. The guild broke up because the leader quit. Some of them, including one officer Astraygami, went over to OPA. Astraygami now currently leads OPA.
Looking to join and be active IGN RichKoreanDoctor
Hey, I'm looking to join if you've got a spot! I've been obsessively active for weeks now, but I've been playing on and off since beta.

IGN: Stabby_McStabface
Hello,

I've been an avid gamer since 2004, and been playing hard ever since. I typically prefer playing in groups or with a communnity rather than solo(not my style). I've played literally over 100 games, most MMOs. I'd love the opportunity to become part of this awesome community and kill shit with.

message me in game: Wolvesfangz

Some info about me:
Name: Brandon
Mic?: Yes
Location?: Chicago
Active in voice chat?: Everytime I log on.
hi, i'm recently come back to the game and been active daily, have access to ts and mic. lmk if you able to take me in. ign ismaassh
I would like to join to, I have a big struggle to join a proper guild.. Been in a few and i didnt feel welcome as a new player. I am now lvl 65 going pretty good.

Some info about me
Name: Dion
IGN:TouchOfHell
Mic?: Yes
Location?: The netherlands
Hello, i'm online pretty much every day, i hope I can join your guild. If you are full please put me on the waiting list.

IGN: Thandurapion
IGN : DADDYSHOMEe
Mostly play on Challenge leagues and races.
id like to join if there's room!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info