Kry's Molten Claw Dual Wielding Crit Build, A Variant of The Community for the Community.

This looks really awesome! Leveling up a duelist on Rampage right now! Only level 11 so I'll keep you guys updated. Hopefully OP comes back to show us how he does it!
BUMP
Needs skilltree update. I plan on going marauder, add a ursine pelt look on the helmet and call it a fireclaw beardruid build aka d2x.
Hi I have a question. How can I get enough intelligence to use claws?
"
DoT_Rulon wrote:
Hi I have a question. How can I get enough intelligence to use claws?

You just pick up one or two of the easy +30 int nodes in the tree, there along the route so you don't have to go out of your way to get them.
ill try and post a new tree tomorrow for you guys since its in demand.
"
Kartikdon wrote:
ill try and post a new tree tomorrow for you guys since its in demand.

That would be much appreciated.

I definitely want to try out this build because it seems like a low over all cost build.
OK guys, here is the down and dirty new tree for dual claw crit. I highly suggest starting as a Shadow now. Also these are not perfectly optimized. If you find any good changes please simply just PM me, I do not check this thread very often as The Community Molten Strike marauder is my mother thread for all my molten strike variations.

The build runs a lot of DW block + high HP + a good amount of crit strike and boosted damage overall. Massive heals from insta-flasks since we went from the new OP flask/life nodes. You can leech charges as well. Should be a very fun build to play.

You can run as a duelist but it will not be as strong. It will simply be weaker from start to finish.

SHADOW

DUELIST
Last edited by Kartikdon on Aug 27, 2014, 4:32:13 PM
updated the main page to include what was posted above.

Notice: The new 1.2 variations include reduced mana nodes. These are so you can add Herold of Fire to your build. A quality Reduced Mana will allow for the same thing and free points or combine both to run it much sooner.
At what level does Point Blank come in handy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info