Kry's Molten Claw Dual Wielding Crit Build, A Variant of The Community for the Community.

Using multistrike really adds to the survivability with claws, it pretty much triples your Life Gain on Hit effect with claws. All those scary moments would be more like wet dreams. Glad you made it to 50 :)
Last edited by Kartikdon on May 24, 2014, 12:17:16 PM
Okay, I started to play for real the first time about 3 weeks ago. I ended trying a few different things.

Started a Dualist with this build.

Finally got multistrike. I now feel like its almost cheating the game using it.

Thanks a bunch for this!

Loving the build!
No problem WaldoWohin,

If you have have questions in regards to gearing, gem choices, and the reasoning behind it check out the mother thread: The Community Molten Strike in marauder section. Everything you may need to know is there.

Enjoy!
What are the Bandits? I cannot seem to find them on your build

tho I saw somewhere tho
Norm. Oak
Curel. Kraityn
Merc. Frenzy (if running them) or passive
Well this variant just got a buff to dual wield with the 1.1.4 patch :)
Great build, just recently return and started playing a claw build then came across this before i spent to many points and have since been doing this and its amazing. Just got a few questions about this for a standard league.

Would it be worth missing a few of the hp nodes in ranger or the 3 hp nodes above assassination and going down the duality + bravado route for:
6% attack speed while dual wielding
12% health
2% block
64% increased physical damage whilst dual wielding

Last edited by Thronar on May 31, 2014, 10:56:41 AM
For HC I'd recommend dropping iron grip and US for more life/accuracy.
Okay finally got to level 70.

I am having some issues.

Everything up to Ebony Barracks on merciless was easy and pie. Hell General Gravicius on Merciless was the easiest time I had with him on all difficulties.

Once I set foot in the gardens, library, Sceptre of God, and Lunaris Temple. I die to so easily.

I am work currently, so I will give a quick run down of my gear.

Capped Fire/Cold, Lightning is capped with Purity of Elements. No chaos resist.

2.4k health
2.2k armor
4k dps on molten strike

Two 200+ pure physical DPS claws. Three Dragons helm is used also.
2 Health Pots, 2 Armor Pots, 1 Quicksilver pot

Molten Strike is 5L up to faster attacks as per the guide.

Switched to CwdT + Decoy Totem + Immortal Call (Did not like the taunt aspect of Enduring Cry, felt too squishy)

Always running Grace + Purity of Elements/Hatred.

Whirling Blades is currently only linked to Life Leech.

I just feel so squishy.
1. Dominus can just melt me like butter.
2. Peity I can take a few hits no problem, lots of in/out action, feels fine during that fight.
3. Level 66 Maps. I just feel like crap. I die a lot. Which from what I can tell is a bad thing to do in maps.

I am at a loss for what I can do to make myself better.
Last edited by WaldoWohin on Jun 5, 2014, 1:46:42 PM
Hi,

I'm wondering if it would make any sense to go CoC + EK instead of faster attacks+WeD...

i know it would probably b a dps drop but i just adore self cast EK hehe... how much would i have to change the main build and what does EK benefit from? (maybe other spell would be better)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info