Kry's Molten Claw Dual Wielding Crit Build, A Variant of The Community for the Community.

"
fiqst wrote:
You can use any melee attack in any gem slot with bloodseeker to make it work. But with molten strike, and other attacks that alternate weapon strikes, the instant leeching is only with the BS so it'll happen every other strike.

Two Bloodseekers it is!
I am lvl 44 with this build atm and i got to say that blood dancer is worth it! Try it out!
rip'd lvl 51 with 2900 dps molten strike and 2400 life :(
Desync finnished me off
Please update the skill tree's! Level 20 in rampage league and would like to have some extra guidance pretty plx
"
Savorrow wrote:
Please update the skill tree's! Level 20 in rampage league and would like to have some extra guidance pretty plx

I'm also using this guide and updated my tree as follows for the 1.2 patch. I'm at level 61 currently, so you may need to adjust some nodes.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBA4cEsQUtBfkOPBLhFFIUdRXwFr8aVSP2JpUppTIBMn40kzY9Nug6Ukd-Sn1MYE2STipT31VLVvpY21uvYEthIWHiYetirGNwZKNlTWegbIxtbG5pcHJ07XpTeu99dYTZhO-Hdo19kAqVZpkrmyabg52qn8ujiqTCpn-xs7IZtUi2Qb2BvqfPetN-3Q3ndOjW6xTtQe4O7-P5Y_zF_ro=

Edit: Forgot the Golems blood notable when respeccing.
Last edited by chispire on Aug 21, 2014, 5:06:14 AM
yeah, skill trees in the opening post are not vaild if you try to have a look at them :)
"
chispire wrote:
"
Savorrow wrote:

I'm also using this guide and updated my tree as follows for the 1.2 patch. I'm at level 61 currently, so you may need to adjust some nodes.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBA4cEsQUtBfkOPBLhFFIUdRXwFr8aVSP2JpUppTIBMn40kzY9Nug6Ukd-Sn1MYE2STipT31VLVvpY21uvYEthIWHiYetirGNwZKNlTWegbIxtbG5pcHJ07XpTeu99dYTZhO-Hdo19kAqVZpkrmyabg52qn8ujiqTCpn-xs7IZtUi2Qb2BvqfPetN-3Q3ndOjW6xTtQe4O7-P5Y_zF_ro=

Edit: Forgot the Golems blood notable when respeccing.

Thanks :) Question... why did you get point blank? I didn't notice if the OP had gotten point blank, but does this increase the dmg of the molten balls?
Point Blank does increase the balls damage, and it helps a lot due to the limited range of the skill so damage can go up quite a bit. But this was in the original build.
thanks for updating mate.........would be nice if you could update on your further progress too :)
I wanted to pick this build up for the new League this is my planned Skilltree so far got any suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info