Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
crowmeron wrote:
there is no way to lvl that fast!and if u did u used elite items and not just merchant comon ones!1-70 in 8 hours is a joke!

To achive that high leveling speed one has to know how. If u level facebreaker and want to be that fast, of course you kind of need to get ur hands onto 30% movespeed boots and a meginords girdle.

Maybe this Video from nugiyen can help u to level faster:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQRCdHZ-eOY
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Last edited by NoLifeNiffler on Feb 12, 2015, 2:38:34 AM
"
batibot323 wrote:
Kaom's Heart is more end-game option than a 6l belly? Thinking about that, Kaom's Heart is much less expensive than a 6l belly so I want to make a Kaom's Heart work with double-cursing?
What set-up could you recommend when wearing Kaom?
I was thinking of:
4L = RF
4L = Auras
4L = CWDT+Ice Nova+CoH+Ele Weakness
3L = BM+EC+Flammability (Flammability can be manually casted cause you just need it for enemies that would survive longer)
3L = BM+IC+IncDur/Lightning Warp
or just swap for 3L + BM+Lightning Warp+Reduced Duration

But, with this build, I'd be losing Vaal Cyclone, CWDT+EC+IC which for me is great because my connection is not that great. Another thing is that I would be losing that LGOH+Cyclone.
So my question is that would it be worth it to try to get 6L belly or Kaom's is much better with more HP and more fire damage?

Another thing to note is without a staple attack you'll miss out on Elemental Equilibrium. I don't know if CWDT would ideally proc as much as you'd want it to to compensate.
Hi i need a quick reply pls.

On Doryani's Catalyst, which is more important after Elemental dmg... Is is attack speed?

Also is it ok for amulet to have spell damage instead of fire damage?

Thanks
Last edited by RamziKhoury on Feb 14, 2015, 2:33:36 PM
"
RamziKhoury wrote:

On Doryani's Catalyst, which is more important after Elemental dmg... Is is attack speed?

Cast speed is better for Lightning Warp and manual Enduring Cry, doesn't matter for anything else.

Also you do not want spell damage. RF is not increased by spell damage.
"
MrTastix wrote:
"
RamziKhoury wrote:

Cast speed is better for Lightning Warp and manual Enduring Cry, doesn't matter for anything else.

Also you do not want spell damage. RF is not increased by spell damage.

So attack speed doesn't help cyclone?
so do this character can make ubber ?
"
falco3223 wrote:
so do this character can make ubber ?

I know that soemone did it, I personally never tried.

There are definitly better builds for uber though. As always playing melee is not how you fight bosses.

With a good immortal call duration and flask effect nodes u can be completly immune to dammage...
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
i see thanks for the answer bro :)
i see thanks for the answer bro :)
"
batibot323 wrote:
Kaom's Heart is more end-game option than a 6l belly? Thinking about that, Kaom's Heart is much less expensive than a 6l belly so I want to make a Kaom's Heart work with double-cursing?
What set-up could you recommend when wearing Kaom?
I was thinking of:
4L = RF
4L = Auras
4L = CWDT+Ice Nova+CoH+Ele Weakness
3L = BM+EC+Flammability (Flammability can be manually casted cause you just need it for enemies that would survive longer)
3L = BM+IC+IncDur/Lightning Warp
or just swap for 3L + BM+Lightning Warp+Reduced Duration

But, with this build, I'd be losing Vaal Cyclone, CWDT+EC+IC which for me is great because my connection is not that great. Another thing is that I would be losing that LGOH+Cyclone.
So my question is that would it be worth it to try to get 6L belly or Kaom's is much better with more HP and more fire damage?

Well it's Easy :D

1-4L = CwDt stuff
2-4L = RF
3-4L = Auras
1-3L = i use add Lighting Dmg Cyclone blood magic. [ With Ele Prolif like it ]
2-3L = i use Blood magic Curse [ Flammability ] + Vaal Cyclone [ it's good for Beyond ] you can Change for another Curse :)

But i have 0 mobility and some times it's get anoying but What can you do :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info