Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
Nayton wrote:
Not sure if this have been answered but: How about chaos res? Is that needed or not?
I'm level 72 now, and have only died once, since level 65 and that was to a room full of chaos damage mobs.

Sorry for the long waiting. Chaos res in my opinion is luxery. First one should focus on high overcapp resist, inorder to be capped even in eleweakness maps. Chaos damage can hurt, but there is actually very few chaos damage that can get deadly. Most dangerous I´d consider zombies with their poisenclouds on death in 100% added damage Maps.
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Caracass Jack isnt good farming maps with huge Aoe?

Hi Niffler. Thanks a lot for the guide - big help!

One question though:

Why do you link enduring cry with spell echo in your main hand?

Best regards

Rasmus

"
csuszap wrote:
Caracass Jack isnt good farming maps with huge Aoe?

belly has more hp and armor, carcass more aoe, but no armor, and dex requirements. no IR so i go with belly, take what ever u preffer. But this is already posted under items
youtube.com/Niffler
"
Rasmusern wrote:
Hi Niffler. Thanks a lot for the guide - big help!

One question though:

Why do you link enduring cry with spell echo in your main hand?

Best regards

Rasmus

When you are using a manul casted immortal call, so u got long immortal calls for bossfights like Atziri.
youtube.com/Niffler
Sry i dont understand - how does spell echo affect that?

Ohhh and one more question:

You only have 8 skill slots: 3 auras + cyclone + lightning warp + RF + enduring cry + immortal call

How do you move/walk/run? Or do you only move with lightning warp and cyclone?

Sry if the questions are "dumb" - im new to this game

Best regards

Rasmus
"
Rasmusern wrote:
Sry i dont understand - how does spell echo affect that?

Ohhh and one more question:

You only have 8 skill slots: 3 auras + cyclone + lightning warp + RF + enduring cry + immortal call

How do you move/walk/run? Or do you only move with lightning warp and cyclone?

Sry if the questions are "dumb" - im new to this game

Best regards

Rasmus

First Spell Echo will allow you to "bypass" the 4 second cooldown of Enduring Cry, so that you get 2 casts within the 4 seconds (possibly twice as many endurance charges).

As for the skill slots; many of the skills there are cast and forget perfect example would be the auras, you cast them, then you can change that skill slot to a different skill and the aura will still stay on. You could technically also do it with RF, but since RF doesn't stay w/ you as you zone I'm personally too lazy to optimize that much.

My setup would be run/walk, then Aura slot (for all 3 auras), cyclone for the top 3.

Then on the bottom I'd have RF on "T" since you only need to cast it once per zone, then lightning warp, enduring cry, and immortal call on any of the others you feel are easiest to reach. You still have 1 empty slot for whatever.

These are only my personal taste and you can do your setup however you like, I'm just showing how it's possible.
Would it not be worth it to pick up Resolute Techniques for a better, more reliable damage-wise EE uptime?

Also, would the fire leech mod on weapon not increase the defence by a lot?
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
Last edited by rinleezwins on Mar 12, 2015, 6:05:07 AM
"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:
"
kilgorek wrote:
I am sorry if this question was already asked, but why not INNER FORCE? Isn't it another way to buff up RFs damage?

BTW - this build is insane, thx for great work and this guide!

Innerforce will not increase ur RF dps, but instead increase the degen u rechieve from it ;D

I know that "increased effect of buffs" increases the damage you take, but are you sure it doesn't increase RF dps?
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
Hey Niffler, big fan of your builds. I was wondering, is dual curse really needed, or can I freely play the game with just Elemental Weakness without Flammability. Also do you use the Cast when Damage Taken with Ice Nova to proc the Elemental Equilibrium? And my last question is, does it matter what form of movement you use? I know your build involves Lightning Warp, but I see players like ZiggyD use Leap Slam. Sorry about this long list of questions and I thank you if you get a chance to answer these. Always a big fan of your videos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info