Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
Thiagon856 wrote:
Hi there nice build

u posted on gems a grace gem on aura, instead of determination. But u dont get iron reflexes... im confused.

;D that was from back in the days it was used. will remove it
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
So today it is not viable to get iron ref? in this build?
Im saving up for buying a 6l. What should i go with? belly or carcass?

ty
depending on what u prefer, for survivability, go for belly, therefor, u cud consider going for carcass, and for Atziri, use a 4L Belly.

im using this:

since 2 days, and im very happy with it:D
my flameblast mapping mate enjoys the dual curse :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other question:

does it ever shock?
Last edited by HairyBotter on Jan 30, 2015, 9:27:11 PM
"
HairyBotter wrote:
Other question:

does it ever shock?

I have that exact same setup and yes it does shock. The enemies that dont trigger it often melt very quickly and against the ones who trigger it you get 50% dmg bonus.
When should I refund Blood Magic on spell three? When I have Blood Magic supporting Cyclone? (under level 68)
Thx niffler and hairy botter for those answers

even tought my question was not accurate, i got my answer, i should buy a belly for doing atziri. So :D

Now 2 and last questions i promisse.

1 - Can u tell me about strategies, level i should be and any other tips for running atziri?

2 - Is this build ubber atzire viable? If yes, can u tell me about strategies, level and tips for running it?

Thx again guys
"
Thiagon856 wrote:
Thx niffler and hairy botter for those answers

even tought my question was not accurate, i got my answer, i should buy a belly for doing atziri. So :D

Now 2 and last questions i promisse.

1 - Can u tell me about strategies, level i should be and any other tips for running atziri?

2 - Is this build ubber atzire viable? If yes, can u tell me about strategies, level and tips for running it?

Thx again guys

Switching to RF at 65, thats pretty obvious.
I personally started Atziri at lvl85, which i reached fairly fast with that build.
At that point i topped 7.000 Life, and basically, if i stay calm at Atzi, my only problem were, not dieing to the triple bosses, but all in all, its pretty doable to run atziri at 85, and 7.000 Life is not too expensive to get!
STrategy-wise, its nothing too special.
1) try not to kill 1 Vaal while the other one is nearly full, he starts raging pretty hard.
2) Kill the big boobed of the triple bosses first - she is the most annoying when other 2 are down - believe me, she hurts. Have remove bleeding on atleast 2 or 3 of ur flasks.
3) Atziri:
My setup: 1x Life Flask 2x Fire Flask 2x Lightning Flask. (u can change that alittle ofc)
Vitality + Purity Fire + Purity Lightning
dont forget to have a item which u trigger EE with.
Dont use any Curses on her.
YOu can tank her big Flameblasts easily with a Fire Flask Running. I wudnt do it too often though, u need them for her form, where she splits to 4.
Refill ur Flasks when she spawns mobs.
Try to avoid her Lightning attacks, they hurt hard, and if u cant skip em, u have a lightning flask.
When she splits in 4, attack whatever u prefer, doesnt matter at all, as long u dont spam cyclone on the Reflect one (with the Mirror Shield). Even though ur physical DPS is low, if u keep spamming cyclone, it hurts. Just use it to trigger EE once in a while. Take care for ur Movement, they heavily spam AOEs, use ur flasks, try to have atleast 1 use of ur Life or Fire Flasks spare once she spawns and accidentially hits u befor she pops her Minions.

Dont waste ur Gates for vendoring gear. If u wanna do so, do it after Atziri, sometimes shes a real bish!

About Ubar... My mates told me, my build wont work at Ubar. If u still wanna try it, u shud be atleast 95 i think, u shud have 8500 HP until then.
If u can handle the Vaals and Triple Bishes, u shud be abled to manage Ubar, if ur Movement is great, i guess u need other setup of Auras than i do, then! Going for more Armor or Eva will be essential to survive Vaals and Triples.
as above said only few things to add..

Curses does work on Atziri ( correct me if i am wrong ) the only thing is that it reflects them. So if u can overcap your resist by enought to not be affected by curses you cast, than it is a good idea to keep using curses.

Also if u have enough hp regen Saffel's can be used instead of RoTP for lil more light res :)
Wicked_Clown
...Just wondering, why are you recommending Evasion for Amulet+Rings when we have Unwavering Stance and no Iron Reflexes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info